Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 (edited) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Edited January 24 by Frankie Crisp
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 Wand on Eddie is my pick. A truly brilliant read about one of the best to ever do it. I loved Supremo’s Hangman posts but now they just make me a bit sad, especially the bit about “how he seems to be one of the few good eggs”.
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 13 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said: I loved Supremo’s Hangman posts but now they just make me a bit sad, especially the bit about “how he seems to be one of the few good eggs”. I’ve clearly missed something here, and I’m not really sure I want to know what that is. I hope he’s not gone and done or said something awful.
DavidB6937 Posted January 25 Posted January 25 Wand on Eddie simply because Hangman screwed Supremo. Sorry.
Paid Members Jesse Posted January 25 Paid Members Posted January 25 19 hours ago, RedTwoster said: I’ve clearly missed something here, and I’m not really sure I want to know what that is. I hope he’s not gone and done or said something awful. Hanging out with Marty Scurll
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 25 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 25 Wand’s Eddie post was the first time in an age when I remembered why I loved wrestling in the first place. Brought back a multitude of memories that had been long suppressed. One of my favourite on-topic posts on here.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 25 Paid Members Posted January 25 8 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: Wand on Eddie simply because Hangman screwed Supremo. Sorry. “It is a time honoured tradition in the wrestling business that everyone is either a scumbag, or mates with a scumbag, and Supremo did not want to honour that tradition. He allowed himself to think otherwise. Hangman Adam Page didn’t screw Supemo. Supremo screwed Supremo. And he could look in the mirror and know that.”
Recommended Posts