Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 You're shit ahhhhh
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 As much as it pains me to do it, I’ve voted for Jey Uso over my least favourite wrestler of 2025, Roderick Strong. I still don’t know if I’ve made the right choice as all I feel now is angry at myself.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 1 hour ago, RedTwoster said: As much as it pains me to do it, I’ve voted for Jey Uso over my least favourite wrestler of 2025, Roderick Strong. I still don’t know if I’ve made the right choice as all I feel now is angry at myself. Yeet the anger away. I voted Rollins because he’s the only one there I can’t stand watching and have had to fast-forward through whenever I’ve tried a WWE show. The cackling and the outfits and that awful “woah oh oh” that is the worst crowd interaction since the height of “what”. It’s not even go away heat, it’s turn off the entire promotion until it’s Rumble time again heat.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 Moxley. Worst former Shield member. Dreadful.
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 I voted Mox. At the end of the year hes been ace, which makes the rest of it so much worse for me.
Paid Members Supremo Posted February 2 Paid Members Posted February 2 (edited) Bell to bell, it’s Jey Uso. In terms of completely failing to live up to your push, it’s Jey Uso. But it’s not Jey Uso, is it? Because it’s Seth Rollins. You know those posts you get on social media, with people pushing A.I. as the next big thing, where they’ll talk about how the games or movie industry is, “cooked,”? But then you click on the video and it’s the crappest, most soulless, almost-entirely-plagiarised slop? That’s how I feel watching Seth Rollins. He does all the moves. Hits all the marks. Flips all the flips. And I feel less than nothing. Everything about his work is this amalgamated blob of stuff everyone else makes mean something, but somehow performed in the most lifeless, clinical way. Parents will get it; Seth Rollins is what happens when your kid gets a load of different coloured Play Doh, then immediately mixes them together and you end up with a huge blob of grey misery. He’s what you get when you’re painting and mix all the colours of the rainbow together, ending up with a pool of beige nothingness. Same thing goes for his character and promo work. A Trigger’s Broom of nonsensical bollocks. Visionary. Revolutionary. Evolutionary. Just words. Nothing means anything. A walking empty calorie. That he’s the office favourite, pushed to the moon and smeared all over the product is the kicker. A bad smell you can’t be rid of. A waste of time and space. What does it say about this absolute whopper that his greatest achievement of recent times is a rubbish worked shoot that didn’t actually work anyone and achieved fuck all beyond now forcing everyone to cynically doubt any legitimate injury that might occur. I don’t wish injury on anyone, but fucking hell. The product objectively improved when he fucked off. Same as last time. And the time before. It also speaks volumes that they gave him the Mania Main Event last year, with him pinning Roman and stealing Paul Heyman, and now this year they’re running Roman and Punk again as a singles Main Event, whilst Seth is likely back in the mid card with Bron Breakker. Back where you belong, Cackles. Edited February 2 by Supremo
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted February 3 Paid Members Posted February 3 It’s pretty damning that pretty much every other category is extremely close, but not this one. I can’t really fault WWE for taking a chance on Jey Uso, it was nice to see them take a chance on someone who managed to get themselves extremely over. But he’s a worthy winner of this. I sincerely hope I can justify voting for Roderick Strong next year though, it would be a lovely way to start 2027.
Recommended Posts