All in 2024

• Paid Members

Anyways to move away from the usual Keith shite, not sure how current ticket sales are for this but as of April they had sold 41,000. I think they have a reduced capacity this year because Taylor Swift's massive set up will still be there.

I'm all for one last giant Bryan Danielson main event match though. It feels like the right match to put on for this show. Danielson vs Swerve doesn't quite feel big enough at this point though and even though Ospreay/Danielson 2 is probably the right match except Ospreay as Champion feels too early both for him and too early to cut off Swerve's reign. And while both matches will be face vs face I think Ospreay can weather that here better than Swerve can. Tricky little corner they may have booked themselves into to.

5 hours ago, The Dart said:

I'm certainly intending to go, but haven't bought a ticket yet.  Last year was more of a novelty, so this year I will be happy getting a cheaper seat higher up if it comes to that.

A good way to get a ticket is to put your minimum and maximum price range in and search for best seats. That's the way I did it and I got probably the best seat I could get in my price range. To be honest in  way it doesn't really matter if you are in the lower tiers or upper as you can't really see it and watch most of it on the screen. However you can see a bit and it's nice to be nearer. I actually think it would be better at the principality. One reason is because it is smaller and will be more full. Two I think it has a roof so won't need that annoying cover that can block your view. And three it easier to me to get to 

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Anyways to move away from the usual Keith shite, not sure how current ticket sales are for this but as of April they had sold 41,000. I think they have a reduced capacity this year because Taylor Swift's massive set up will still be there.

I'm all for one last giant Bryan Danielson main event match though. It feels like the right match to put on for this show. Danielson vs Swerve doesn't quite feel big enough at this point though and even though Ospreay/Danielson 2 is probably the right match except Ospreay as Champion feels too early both for him and too early to cut off Swerve's reign. And while both matches will be face vs face I think Ospreay can weather that here better than Swerve can. Tricky little corner they may have booked themselves into to.

Your right about the set up, though I understand it’s not that it will still be there as such but they have less set up/take down days then last year so it was the compromise. Though last year was all about making records, it was always going to be diminished returns after so it’s probably done them a favour. I think it’s set up for 60k if I remember what Wrestletix said. I still haven’t bought a ticket, but I will go regardless if Danielson gets his title shot, but after being on the pitch last year and those tickets in my area tripled, I’ll wait nearer the time as my mate who I’ll be going with is waiting on a new job before he can commit and don’t want to end up needing to flog a ticket. I’m sure it will be as great a day out as it was last year though.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, no user name said:

@Hannibal Scorch How much was your ticket on the pitch? 

Off the top of my head about £180. We were behind the front section (Ringside), probably about 13 rows back from the very front row, I had no complaints. But that same section this year when I looked was £600 odd. 

12 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Off the top of my head about £180. We were behind the front section (Ringside), probably about 13 rows back from the very front row, I had no complaints. But that same section this year when I looked was £600 odd. 

The only thing with those seats is it can be hard to see with people in front of you. What happens if it rains? Do you just have to carry waterproofs with you? 

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, no user name said:

The only thing with those seats is it can be hard to see with people in front of you. What happens if it rains? Do you just have to carry waterproofs with you? 

I’m 5 9 and had no issues. But yes, the weather can be an issue, I just had an emergency poncho in my bag even though the weather was hot and sunny

14 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I’m 5 9 and had no issues. But yes, the weather can be an issue, I just had an emergency poncho in my bag even though the weather was hot and sunny

Fair enough. Could you see the big screen from where you were. The other day when I was at this show I was second row but I was thinking if I get someone tall infront of me I'm not going to be able to see ha ha 

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, no user name said:

Fair enough. Could you see the big screen from where you were. The other day when I was at this show I was second row but I was thinking if I get someone tall infront of me I'm not going to be able to see ha ha 

Yeah, no issues with the screen either 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I read the greatest idea on Twitter the other day, which is to do a reverse screw job on Danielson at All In, so he becomes AEW World Champion whether he wants to or not. The Wembley Reverse Screw Job.

Give him a completely different finish that satisfies his incessant need to always lose and put his opponent over. But then, the moment he locks in the Lebell Lock, Swerve quickly taps out, the ref calls for the bell, they throw the belt at him and immediately play Final Countdown to close the show. Fuck you, Bryan. If you won’t do business then we’ll do business for you. Stop being so fucking nice, generous and unambitious. You’re the greatest ever. Go out on top!

• Paid Members

Of course, the “if it was real” logic hole even within the context of a fake shoot screwjob while acknowledging the sport is a work… you don’t have to work a match at all. You can literally submit after the opening bell or in a handshake. Reminds me of an old Chavo finish.

Do people think we are getting MJF v Garcia, as good as I am sure it will be feels a bit of a waste for Wembley..do they pivot to MJF v Osprey somehow? If they do though Garcia will need to be doing something to not look like a chump.

Could be a triple threat, but surely we get a great singles out of Osprey for the Wembley show...don't we....don't we?

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, thatvinylgeek said:

Do people think we are getting MJF v Garcia

I very much doubt it. I'm sure the Garcia/Ospreay match this week will have some kind of angle. I can see them going with MJF/Ospreay at All In. I think it all depends on what they have in mind for Danielson really. Once that's clear the rest of the card will probably start coming together quickly.