Steel Cage Match

Rob247

me and a friend were talking about cage matches and it got us thinking. did wwe ever do a fatal four way inside a steel cage?

I can't remember it happening on a ppv but maybe it happened on a raw or smackdown.

I Know they did triple threat steel cage macthes cause there was mankind vs Ken Shamrock vs The Rock and also there was morrison vs miz vs Cena

I remember multi-man Hell In A Cell, and the Elimination Chamber, but I can't recall a 4-way Steel Cage match off the top of my head.  There's not a lot of room in a traditional steel cage, with 4 people plus a ref it'd be a bit crowded.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Rob247 said:

me and a friend were talking about cage matches and it got us thinking. did wwe ever do a fatal four way inside a steel cage?

Judging by all available sources, no.

Did they run many 3 way cage matches after the one at Breakdown? I wonder if they felt the multi man/team format didn't work in the cage or it was gimmick overload and never tried it again. They were always super fun in the various games over the years though. 

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, simonworden said:

Did they run many 3 way cage matches after the one at Breakdown?

At the very least, Cena regained the belt from Miz in a three way cage match vs Morrison at Extreme Rules 2011.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, air_raid said:

At the very least, Cena regained the belt from Miz in a three way cage match vs Morrison at Extreme Rules 2011.

Otherwise known as the Osama Bin Laden Compromised To A Permanent End Match.

Doesn't quite roll off the tongue that one.

Edited by Lorne Malvo