Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
34 minutes ago, Fog Dude said:

I believe Ramsey is non-binary.

Fun opener anyhow. At this point it already feels like it might be a mercy killing if they have indeed offed James Acaster right off the bat. Not that Amol Rajan is one of the more welcome presences in the castle but it could be amusing to see him try to turn things around on Richard's behalf all of a sudden.

Yes. I saw this afterwards. I definitely need to correct that. 

Posted (edited)

Happy with Amol going first, he looked like he’d have taken the whole thing way too seriously and wouldn’t have been any fun.

Ross Kemp must walk one hell of a tightrope every day if he gets that paranoid over the slightest of things.

Someone call Amazon and tell them the search is over, we’ve found our new James Bond

animated.gif

Edited by WyattSheepMask
Posted

The juxtaposition of paranoid Ross then running around like an absolute machine was quite something. What a confusing man.

I'd be shocked if Richard isn't gone. There was barely anything else on anyone so I'd be very surprised if there was enough votes on a single other person. 

Sad for him though as he would clearly have the time of his life.

Acaster is hilarious, especially watching his awkwardness knowing he's a Traitor. Luckily I think he's awkward enough anyway to just exist.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...