Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson has passed away

wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Was gonna put this in the MMA RIP thread but this is a shocker and I’m guessing a big name from a time period when a lot of fans got on board. Not much out there on it at the moment but both Michael Chiesa and Terrance McKinney have posted this.

• Paid Members

Shocked me that, horrible news 😔

There's been talk of health issues and illness for a while, very little in the way of details though. Recently someone close to Rumble posted a photo of him in which he looked pretty frail and captioned asking for people prayers, I didn't expect this though.

RIP Rumble Johnson.

Just seeing this, imensely sad. Im not on the social media stuff, so this has come right out of the blue. 38 is the same age as me, which puts things into perspective. Not many fighters have an aura, but Rumble certainly was one of them. Cant think of many fighters in the history of the UFC who had a big of a 'fear factor' with regards to the KO punching power, heavyweight division included. Certainly one of the most memorable fighters that have passed through the UFC.