FITE

Tommy!

• Paid Members

Hello, 

I'm both a total nob and a luddite so I'm not really up to speed with how FITE works, or even if it's the best option. 

I'd like to watch some Japanese stuff, noah & new japan. Is it all covered in the subscription or is it a mix with PPV? Also is it a live stream type thing or can I watch on demand at a more palatable time? 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Hello, 

I'm both a total nob and a luddite so I'm not really up to speed with how FITE works, or even if it's the best option. 

I'd like to watch some Japanese stuff, noah & new japan. Is it all covered in the subscription or is it a mix with PPV? Also is it a live stream type thing or can I watch on demand at a more palatable time? 

Fite doesn’t have a subscription but certain products do have subscription services. Mix of free and paid for content and it will specify when you click on something as to if you can watch for free or will need to pay.

1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

Hello, 

New Japan World is £7.50 a month, will have live stream of shows as well as on demand, although the search function is a bit shit. 

For your Noah fix Wrestle Universe shows all Noah, DDT and TJPW for the cost of about £9 a month.

1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

Hello, 

Wrestle Universe features Noah as well as Tokyo Joshi Pro and DDT (as well as few others) for around £6 a month

Make sure that when you purchase you're on the American website, not the app or UK website. It lets you purchase exactly the same but you'll be charged in dollars, not pounds, saving yourself a few quid. The AEW+ subscription comes in at £3.70ish a month depending on exchange rates rather than the fiver it costs in pounds. 

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Hello, 

While some of the information above is really good, it may be a little unclear out of context.

Fite isn't, like, an equivalent to the WWE Network - it's more like a PPV service with some free content. It shows MMA as well as wrestling. You can also subscribe to certain promotions (although not many offer this - AEW's the main one. ROH did do this, but have stopped).

Due to Fite being fairly open to anyone showing stuff on there, it's primarily become the home for indy wrestling in the US (GCW, etc). 

Some promotions show their PPVs on Fite, but have cheaper options available on their own services, such as NJPW (which is significantly cheaper than on Fite, as PPVs are included in their subscription).

Easiest way is to just look at the Fite website. You don't need an account to see what's available.

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Easiest way is to just look at the Fite website

I tried that first but unfortunately this returns to the opening point re me being a technology gooseberry and a massive cock rot.

Thanks for all the advice lads, now to see if I can actually do it. 

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Fite doesn’t have a subscription but certain products do have subscription services.

It does have its own sub. service called Fite+ its like £4.50 a month and gives you access to some back content and certain live events, its completely random content though from what i can gather, its more like a sampler service that costs money.