One Championship Thread

Egg Shen

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

Ha, literally just posted this in the MMA News thread. Forgot we even had a ONE thread.

2 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

This is bonkers.

Not a fan of the weird hybrid rules fights. They’re often just a confusing mess that doesn’t really answer much either way. Cro Cop vs Wanderlei 1 springs to mind. But I’d be lying if I said I won’t be all over watching this. If you’re unfamiliar with Rodtang, this is him…

24 years old with a Muay Thai record of, wait for it…267-42-10. Mad little bastard. The fact it’s gonna start with a Muay Thai rules round could be bad news for Mighty Mouse. I mean, he’s awesome and he’s never gonna be easy to put away in a round but I wonder how much damage Rodtang can inflict in that opening few minutes and how it might effect the MMA round that’ll follow it. Weird one but I’m mega intrigued.

Apparently Chatri Sityodtong also confirmed that Bibiano Fernandes vs John Lineker and Garry Tonon vs Thanh Le will be on that same card. December 5th. Bananas.

I don’t keep up with ONE that much outside of when a DJ, Eddie Alvarez or Lineker fighting but every now and then they’ll bang out a mad card like this that I have to check out.