Best Babyface 2020

Onyx2

Best Babyface 2020  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I swear Jon Moxley is such a good babyface that people sometimes take him for granted. If you took just one of the weekly promos he's been cutting in AEW this year and put it on WWE television? People would lose their fucking minds. He's the best by miles.

"Tough times never last forever and I promise, one day, we will all be back together and I will be bleeding and swearing in a sea of fans once again."

Fuck yeah.

Edited by Supremo

It has to be Moxley. Hangman has been brilliant, but Moxley manages to balance being an absolute badass with actually being quite moral, which is really hard to do in modern wrestling. 

It feels like 2021 will end up being all about the rise of Hangman, as he overcomes his demons. So he'll have his chance to win this. 

• Paid Members

In-match, it's Orange Cassidy. Outside of it, it's Jon Moxley this year - he's been brilliant. Who was the last dominant babyface champion this good? He's reminded me of Steve Austin, but a version I like more.

Hangman has my heart, obviously. But he'll be booked as the mega-babyface next year.

• Onyx2 locked this topic