Worst / accidentally hilarious promos

IronSheik

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, IronSheik said:

I'll get the ball rolling with this absolute classic from Davey Boy and Alex Wright.

"I can do the American style, I can do the mexican style, I can do the strong man style and I can do the German style, I can do any style of wrestling; that's why they call me the British Bulldog."

I cannot stop laughing at this promo! When is this from? Towards the end of his run? Smacks of "I'm getting left behind so I'll try hard" but ended up making a helmet of himself. What a truly wonderful clip. Bravo. 

1 hour ago, Suplex Sinner said:

I cannot stop laughing at this promo! When is this from? Towards the end of his run? Smacks of "I'm getting left behind so I'll try hard" but ended up making a helmet of himself. What a truly wonderful clip. Bravo. 

1998, towards the end of his final WCW run before his Attitude era jeans and boots run in WWF in 99.

"The British Bulldog has been in wrestling for 20 years, since I was 15 years (has mini stroke) o-old.