This Weekend's Boxing 🥊

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Wasn't gonna post these but thought why not? 2 shows for the hardcores on tonight, one on Sky one on DAZN. I'll try getting on the main events, Mauricio Lara is chief support on the DAZN show too.

20240216_105149.thumb.jpg.38bc644df06f0113c8375aab5dfa6016.jpg

20240216_105104.thumb.jpg.d86ec0e09ec66d9f603bbbe074ef8970.jpg

Nova managing to secure himself a title shot after getting smashed by Robeisy is hilarious. 🤣😭. 

Foster wins imo, I could be wrong but I'm sure Novas coming off 2 losses. 

I can see Curiel stopping Nontshinga again, he was beating him up and getting to him in the previous fight. 

Edited by NeverYield

• Paid Members

i know nothing of Curiel and Nontshinga but I fancy Nontshinga from a betting standpoint. He was favoured going into the first fight and got knocked out badly by a guy in Curiel not known as a puncher, he might right the wrong.

I wasn't too clued in on either of them until the first fight, had a little look since. Yeah that's not a bad scenario really betting wise and quite possible. 

I still say Curiel but we will see. 

Black Country Boxing Live now if anyone's interested. 

Don't wand, don't, I can't take it🤣🤣😭.

Well Foster-Nova was a much better fight than expected. 

Let's get a Curiel-Nontshinga trilogy now, another good fight. Nontshinga showing incredible heart and reminding us what we love about the sport. 

No interest in the card personally. 

Did see a little clip pop up of Paul on the pads lately, definitely looked better, but I've not really got any interest in him as far as actually taking time out to properly watch him goes.

• Paid Members

They most certainly didn't pick Bourland for his personality and ability to sell a fight, he was woefully out of his depth at the presser. The card's alright though, 2 World title fights there.

Anyone recognise Wanna Walton? he's an actor, been in Euphoria and The Umbrella Academy. Kids only 17.

• Paid Members

Eggington and Baraou was a cracking fight. Baraou had clearly won so that 114-114 judge needs to have a word with himself. A good intense scrap on a Friday night is most welcome, on TV rather than outside a Wetherspoons obviously. 

Speaking of Wetherspoons, was it me or had George Groves has a few sherries before going on air? I certainly caught that vibe from him. 

Barou was going after that stoppage like an animal in the world, his emotions were pretty endearing. Him vs Kelly would be an alright match up. 

Eggington just can't help himself can he, he's always got to be involved in an absolute barn stormer. 

But yeah as for the winner I'd go with AB, he was clearly fearful of getting a bad decision on the cards aswell.