Jump to content

UKFF Good Plant-Based Egg Substitute of the Year: 2019


UKFF Thread of the Year: 2019  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Who was just all round nice in 2019? Who's adding the most positivity to the forum?

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

I think it must be Onyx2. Kaz is a grand fella and Frankie is always there with helpful suggestions and Springsteen songs. But this year, it's Onyx2, and not just because he took the awards burden off my shoulders (I have really bad shoulders).

Honourable mention to @chokeout who regularly helps me out with things, all out of the goodness of his heart.

  • Paid Members
Posted

There are some really pleasant candidates on the list. I've gone with Onyx2, but it could've easily been HG too.

  • Paid Members
Posted

He's funny, he's sarcastic, he's interesting, and he sticks up for everyone. Keith Houchen gets my vote. He hasn't got the most upvotes for nothing, you know.

Posted

This is a really hard one, all six are very deserving. On reflection though, and despite the fact I regretfully didn’t nominate him, I’d like to see UK Kat Von D win this. Our tastes in wrestling can often be polar opposite, but even when I find myself completely disagreeing with his opinion, I never leave a thread thinking he’s anything other than a top guy. He’s a very likeable chap, and I can’t help but admire his passion for what he believes in.

  • Onyx2 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...