Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 9, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2020 Who was the off-topic poster of the year?
Keith Houchen Posted February 9, 2020 Posted February 9, 2020 Gmoney. The quality/quantity ratio is very high.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 9, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2020 Really tough to choose between gmoney and Mr. Danger, who finally gets the recognition he deserves after years of being a really good poster. But I just went with gmoney. scratchdj had a terrific year again too.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted February 10, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2020 I got a nomination! Cheers!
Keith Houchen Posted February 10, 2020 Posted February 10, 2020 3 hours ago, Thunderplex said: I got a nomination! Cheers! I bet you could kiss someone right now.
Paid Members gmoney Posted February 10, 2020 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2020 You beautiful lot. Vote Keith.
Recommended Posts