A story to tell

kamicazze

Having been to a few spoken word tours and read a lot of rassling books it got me thinking who is there that I would genuinely look forward to reading the book of or sitting down for 2 hours to hear them talk.

Stone Cold and CM Punk are the obvious ones based on backstage stuff.

For me I would love Bully Ray has he pulls no punches and RVD due to him having been in WCW, WWE, ECW and TNA. 

Who else and why? 

Vince is the obvious answer to the entire thread. To what level of dirt we get when he finally cakes it is anyone's guess, though. 

RVD is an awful storyteller. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, but everything invariably ends up in some boring discourse about how great weed is. It's like talking with myself when I was 16. 

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

RVD is an awful storyteller. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, but everything invariably ends up in some boring discourse about how great weed is. It's like talking with myself when I was 16. 

Wrong. Case in point;

giphy.gifEpzpMU6.gif

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members

Vince is the obvious "tell all" book you'd want, if you could guarantee honesty. Imagine if, when he dies, it's announced that he'd been writing his memoirs this whole time.

Otherwise, Heyman had a book due out years ago (to the point that it was available to pre-order), but delayed its release when he went back to WWE, and I've heard nothing about it since. Even if it's largely full of bullshit, that could be great fun.

The Original Sheik was working on an autobiography when he died, but his estate blocked its release. That's one I'd love to read.