James Brown

AndyM

3 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

That's the key part of your post. There may be others who have committed similar crimes, but as the internet offers a degree of anonymity they can keep things quiet if they are ashamed of what they did.

People only know about your crimes because you told everyone. Even after the name change, yo voluntarily posted the information. So anyone who either didn't already know, or didn't realise your previous posting name are now fully aware. That doesn't sound like the actions of someone that is ashamed to me.

Well I am ashamed and I tried to change my name and be someone else on here, but someone always kept sussing out it was me. anyway end of subject as far as I am concerned.

Can I just bring something minor up? I was genuinely a little bit anticipatory about Damm reaching-1000, and thought something exciting might happen. I really don't know what, just...something.

But then I moved house, logged off, it happened, and the world carried on. It was like my own personal Y2K moment. Here's to -2000. 

26 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Well I am ashamed and I tried to change my name and be someone else on here, but someone always kept sussing out it was me. anyway end of subject as far as I am concerned.

Surely the only way people could suss out it was you would be if you gave them something to suss out

8 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Surely the only way people could suss out it was you would be if you gave them something to suss out

No certain members on here are nosey gits and see a new member barely post and put 2 and 2 together. Also this forum barely has any legit new members, it is just old members coming back under a different name.

1 hour ago, kamicazze said:

Wow a proud sex offender, I rarely post and just read. I'm horrified its in relation to children 

Show me where I have shown I am proud of my offenses you idiot. I am just telling people who most people in here know, I aint proud of anything. 

Anyway going back to the original post do we think this is James Brown aka Jim Brown looking for attention.

12 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Show me where I have shown I am proud of my offenses you idiot. I am just telling people who most people in here know, I aint proud of anything. 

Anyway going back to the original post do we think this is James Brown aka Jim Brown looking for attention.

The sheer brass neck of the man, its just absolute noncense!

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, D@mm said:

It's like you are desperate for a nonce off. What is it you want from us? Some sort of special UKFF Top Trumps Nonce edition. I dread to think what the categories would be. 

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I was genuinely a little bit anticipatory about Damm reaching-1000, and thought something exciting might happen. I really don't know what, just...something.

But then I moved house, logged off, it happened, and the world carried on. It was like my own personal Y2K moment. Here's to -2000. 

I missed it too. Like when Hank Hill’s truck ticked over 9999 on the mile counter

Archived