James Brown

AndyM

Hey guys I joined here about a year ago and was gonna post this back then but didnt know if it would be any interest to anyone.

Came across some info that shocked me and figured the wrestling guys would be more interested in knowing than anyone and maybe even confirm some of what I had to say.

Me and my wife used to live next door to a wrestler called Jim Brown who was on tv quite a lot a few years back and Im not a wrestling fan to be honest but me and my son used to watch it cos it was our neighbour and obviously people were proud of the local guy and so on know what I mean?

Anyway a few years ago you probably all remember he was convicted at court for sleeping with an underage girl and taking pics of her and pretty much brought shame to his whole reputation and went to jail for like 6 months. He got out and moved back in with his family for a little while still next door to me but when he went to jail the second time he moved away after he got out. Last thing we knew was back in like 2014 when his dad told us he had gone to London for work.

Long story short last year my wife who he never met couldnt believe when she saw him in Heathrow airport and she spoke to him to try and get some gossip lol he was living in America working as a bloody personal trainer with the YMCA gym in Cincinnati! I was going to post this news then to confirm it because I was shocked that he was even allowed back in America and dunno if any of this was true but she said he had pictures and ID card etc

Anyway last week he posted a package to his folks and they werent home so it was delivered to us next door and Im a pure nosy c*** so I opened it and sure as anything he is actually living in America and living the life of reilly! How is this possible and does anyone in wrestling groups know how he has managed to do something so bad go to jail and yet still end up getting a great job and living the life he is out in America.

Really curious and just wondering what anyone else knows. I have more info but Ill leave it there for now.

Cheers guys

• Paid Members

What is it with the few convicted sex offenders that are registered on here bringing up and almost bragging about their crimes? 

3 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

What is it with the few convicted sex offenders that are registered on here bringing up and almost bragging about their crimes? 

They want to be top of the register and have a nonce off. 

• Paid Members

I clicked on this thinking there might be something about the singer James Brown once appearing at an early WWF or WCW event that I didn't know about. Disappointed, but not surprised, that it's about the nonce.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

I clicked on this thinking there might be something about the singer James Brown once appearing at an early WWF or WCW event that I didn't know about. Disappointed, but not surprised, that it's about the nonce.

All is not lost

https://www.wwe.com/videos/ernest-the-cat-miller-dances-with-james-brown-wcw-superbrawl-2000

1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

Fuck you, I never bragged about my crimes, I was ashamed.

Also this is clearly obviously James Brown trying to get attention and troll us.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Fuck you, I never bragged about my crimes, I was ashamed.

See, there you go again! 

I mentioned no names with the above post, but you had to pop up and let everyone, including any new posters who don't know you are a sex offended, that you are in fact a fucking sex offender. You can't be that ashamed if you are happy to broadcast your crime to potentially everyone with access to the internet!

Cod Eye as far as I know I am the only one on here for previous sexual offenses, I could be wrong but it was clearly aimed at me. I am not proud but I am honest and open about everything about me. I am ashamed but mentioning it on here doesn't mean I am proud. Also I feel like everyone in here knows about me anyway the amount of sarcastic comments are made every time I post.

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Cod Eye as far as I know I am the only one on here for previous sexual offenses, I could be wrong but it was clearly aimed at me. I am not proud but I am honest and open about everything about me. I am ashamed but mentioning it on here doesn't mean I am proud. Also I feel like everyone in here knows about me anyway the amount of sarcastic comments are made every time I post.

That's the key part of your post. There may be others who have committed similar crimes, but as the internet offers a degree of anonymity they can keep things quiet if they are ashamed of what they did.

People only know about your crimes because you told everyone. Even after the name change, yo voluntarily posted the information. So anyone who either didn't already know, or didn't realise your previous posting name are now fully aware. That doesn't sound like the actions of someone that is ashamed to me.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, AndyM said:

Anyway last week he posted a package to his folks and they werent home so it was delivered to us next door and Im a pure nosy c*** so I opened it

And a criminal, for opening it.

Archived