The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Cheers man.

That was under 20 seconds. Pathetic. Imagine Owen Roddy kneeing this guy in the sternum like he did to my old coach a few years ago (04:47 in)! Roddy was known for vicious knees.

Both of those goons would have gotten fucked up, and they know it. Anyone hear the interview with them on MMA Fighting? I actually felt a bit sorry for them, they're basically weight-lifting cheerleaders, the poor cunts.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

Not a chance.

Despite yesterday being a shocker, you can tell McGregor has totally ramped up the old mind games, now he's crossed that line and started mentioning Mayweather's daughter. Wonder if it works?

When did he mention the daughter? I thought he just asked her to do something, but in a nice way - no malice at all. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, herbie747 said:

When did he mention the daughter? I thought he just asked her to do something, but in a nice way - no malice at all. 

Oh right. Maybe I misread something then, but I thought he asked her to sing for him?

• Paid Members
Just now, ColinBollocks said:

Oh right. Maybe I misread something then, but I thought he asked her to sing for him?

I think it was friendly - like trying to get her involved in the show, but in a nice way. Floyd didn't seem bothered. It's not as if he had a go.

7 minutes ago, seanz25 said:

Feel like we'll get something big tonight to wrap up the week - Some of this all seems a bit worked to me.

only some?

someone mentioned it a couple of pages ago but if that bag of money doesn't get fucked into the crowd tonight then i'll be bitterly disappointed, it's what the whole week has been building up to.

• Paid Members

So what time is the press conference today?

The Showtime Youtube link originally said 4pm. But that's not accessible anymore "in my region". ITV are saying 6:50pm on their FB page.

Edit - Fight Pass says 7pm, so that's probably it.

Archived