Superstars Of Wrestling LTD - crash & burn

mikehoncho

Seems that the directors of Superstars Of Wrestling LTD, yes the people who put on the "Superclash" shows in Gloucester, have bombed.

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2503457

Both people listed in the Companies House documentation have gone bankrupt, & their debtors are now chasing them.  The Facebook page, however, is actively building interest for their next show, being "hosted in London" ...

... a little legal advice though ...

... you can't promote as a limited company if you've gone bust/bankrupt, & neither can you be a company director for a minimum of 5 years thereafter, so STOP PROMOTING YOUR SHOW AS SUCH.

Shitarses.

Buy tickets in advance at your own risk, talking about a Manchester show with AJPW wrestlers on it

Erm, I wouldn't be advising any such thing.  As & when the bankrupted people running this non-company, i.e. an illegal entity, are caught up with, they'll be right in the 5h1t with whomever they owe money too (firtsly), & then whoever else decides to stove their heads in for iffy dealings.

And if Matt Jarrett ever got in touch with any promoter in the UK looking for work (free or at least at a cheap rate), I'd advise they bounce his sagging physique out of their lives toot-sweet.  Delusions of grandeur don't even begin to cover it ...

• Paid Members

Buy tickets in advance at your own risk, talking about a Manchester show with AJPW wrestlers on it

Erm, I wouldn't be advising any such thing. As & when the bankrupted people running this non-company, i.e. an illegal entity, are caught up with, they'll be right in the 5h1t with whomever they owe money too (firtsly), & then whoever else decides to stove their heads in for iffy dealings.

And if Matt Jarrett ever got in touch with any promoter in the UK looking for work (free or at least at a cheap rate), I'd advise they bounce his sagging physique out of their lives toot-sweet. Delusions of grandeur don't even begin to cover it ...

So when did Matt Jarrett piss in your cornflakes?

Erm, I wouldn't be advising any such thing. As & when the bankrupted people running this non-company, i.e. an illegal entity, are caught up with, they'll be right in the 5h1t with whomever they owe money too (firtsly), & then whoever else decides to stove their heads in for iffy dealings.

And if Matt Jarrett ever got in touch with any promoter in the UK looking for work (free or at least at a cheap rate), I'd advise they bounce his sagging physique out of their lives toot-sweet. Delusions of grandeur don't even begin to cover it ...

So when did Matt Jarrett piss in your cornflakes?

I don't really know the bloke but I've had a few people ask me about his legitimacy in recent times.

His track record Vs his ego just don't add up.

• 2 months later...

Archived