Bowler 2 - Electric Boogaloo (The end of the UKFF)

PowerButchi

SuperBacon i think i meant to say and was tryingt o say IF you were lying but i would not use any logos or pictures without permision. Everytime someone does pictures for me i ask them if i can use the pictures event if they said yes once i keep asking when i need to. As long as i use my own stuff i should be fine and i get advice on it as well monday.

It does seem to be bullying when you had no personal dealings with me or anyone if that makes sense. I do things by the book with laws. Just give me a break

You're fucking deluded you really are. That or thick. My original post just said I once received a cease and desist from Disney. I didn't even mention you. You should see how many fucks I give that you might use copyrighted material. You then accuse me of lying, and I try and help by giving a tiny bit of advice.

Mate knock yourself out. Have Wolverine and Kylo Ren double teaming a Steak & Kidney Pie on your flyer. I don't really care. Do yourself a favour and stop coming on here. Oh and before you ask me if I have nothing better to do, I'm curling one out. Must be the thought of meat based pies.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See people this is what i have to put up with for the last 5 and a half years no wonder i am off my rocker. But this time round i am not gonna let it get to me i learned my lession and out to prove.

I am not and don't have to explain myself to you or anyone on here. Please stop trying to wreck things for me you don't do this crap to other promoters so dont do it to me.

You need to read back a page or 2 someone said it right yeh i am a dick at times but stop nit picking at everything i do specally as its a commuity / chairty event.

• Moderators

Please stop trying to wreck things for me you don't do this crap to other promoters so dont do it to me.

Erm, what? Petey Stainiforth got it far worse than you, and several other promoters have been hauled over the coals here too. Shit promoters get shit on here. All of them who have come on here, not just you. If your skin isn't thick enough to take criticism and ribbing then you are in the wrong industry and should leave for your own wellbeing.

Woah woah woah. This is how you get away with your shit mate. You do the whole "I am not answering that" or "its none of your business" and no one pulls you up on it.

2 pages back you said that YOU did not have insurance for this event as you felt the venue had it (which is never the case). But as someone who has ran events you should know that, yeah?

So if you now have insurance who is it with?

• Moderators

You really like nip picking don't ya lad. Listen i know 70% of people in wrestling and out of wrestling dont have permission or insurance so why just pick on me.

People don't just pick on you. Fludder has received loads of flak before about use of copyrights and acted with professionalism on here. And he's one of the more popular promoters on here, so stop it with the fucking victim complex.

I am a victim because i get more flack than him. I bet he don't have people stalking him outside his home, fake profiles ect. I would love to work with him as much as we had disagreements he is a good promoter and respect him for that.

Archived