WXW 16 carat gold 2016

ryan1888

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How easy is it, in terms of buying tickets? Can you just rock up with a paypal receipt or would they post them out?

They do an early bird ticket for the 3 days (minus ambtion) through the website either by Paypal or Bank Transfer.

Usually you can buy tickets on the night.

Does anyone know whether talent (particularly international talent) is always at interval/post show at the Merch tables for signing/pics?

Cheers!

Yes they usually are, Zack and Sha were hovering around the SPLX table before and after the shows. Marty also was around.

Always, yes. Plus the vast majority end up at the aftershow at the Three Sixty sports bar.

Take your paypal receipt along with you. They don't send tickets out but keep them on the door for you

Might be a bit different on the Saturday night this year as there is an after party elsewhere in Oberhausen that sold out in about 20 minutes when tickets went on sale.

also, what is the alternative 4 way ?

It's a 4 way match featuring wrestlers who aren't competing in the tournament that night.

Usually they have one half of the first and second round matches on the Friday and the other half of the first and second round matches on the Saturday.

For anyone doubting to make the trip: wXw is a very reliable, fan friendly promotion. No shows are almost non existent, so... if you like the lineup, it'll be worth it to make the trip.

Language barrier is not a problem (perhaps only with the elderly); Germans in general are friendly and open people.

does anyone else have experience with the german transport system ? 

will be going from weeze to oberhausen when i land. when checking for tickets it says that tickets aren't available to book. 

a bit of research makes me think that its regional trains that you buy on the day. is this all easy enough to navigate when you get there ?

I can't speak about transport out of Weeze specifically but out of Dusseldorf it's a doddle, just go up to a ticket machine, hit the correct flag for your language, search for destination etc.

Saying that, within Oberhausen I nearly got a fine on the tram on my last trip for only gettin a "short journey" rather than another ticket to go to the centro from the hotel (maybe 2 stops away), which I don't fully understand. Luckily we talked the inspectors round so that they understood it was a genuine mistake.

Archived