PES 2016 Thread

Sphinx

Chest recommended it, I've created it.

There might be questions about kits, badges etc. you have or you might just want to leave your gamertag so you can play someone.

I'll start with my views on it so far. I like that it's different and I enjoy the movement which makes it easier to score spectacular goals. But there's a lot of things I have to try look past. The menus, the stats, only P1 being able to control the menu, ridiculously lenient refs, MyClub being ridiculously easy for about 20 games before the difficulty moves up a notch (which is still too easy). I'm considering trading it for FIFA.

Konami have announced that the Euro 2016 DLC will be free. I assume that's their way of apologising for the recent fuck ups.

Speaking of which, the complete squad update will be available early December. Just in time for the January transfer window.

I'm considering trading it for FIFA.

Your choice I guess but I would suggest playing the demo first. If you can't get used to, or not enjoy, the way the game plays then it doesn't really matter about the other stuff that annoys you with PES.

• Paid Members

It annoys me that there's no option to play extra time or penalties after the match. You have to select it beforehand.

This is a ridiculous thing to get annoyed about. You don't decide after 90 mins what to do in real life football, do you??

It annoys me that there's no option to play extra time or penalties after the match. You have to select it beforehand.

This is a ridiculous thing to get annoyed about. You don't decide after 90 mins what to do in real life football, do you??

Next goal wins it? Whilst having a kick around with the boys in the park?

This is the screen you get prior to starting the match.

Screen.jpg

What's so difficult about going into General Settings and selecting what you want to do after the 90 minutes are up? I assume you go into Game Plan prior to starting the match. Selecting General Settings is no more difficult than that.

Archived