Raw London 2016

aaronoafc

Hi Guys,

Just a quick and very early one. Where do people tend to stay hotel wise for Raw in London?

Going to be travelling down for the first time with a Mate from Manchester for Raw next year....so will be looking at hotels.

Any good/cheapish ones within walking distance? 

I literally don't know London what so ever I've been a few times before for football but was years ago!! 

EDIT: also wondering do people tend to Train it down there when coming from up north? What prices do you normally pay? 

Cheers

* How cheap are you looking at?

We usually stay at a Premier Inn in Blackfriars which is just around the corner from the tube station.

* When is it - I've taken a guess at April 18th, and said Premier Inn will set you back about £130 for the night. Not perfect, but as good as you'll find in Central London without resorting to a hostel and sleeping with your wallet up your arse

• Paid Members

* How cheap are you looking at?

We usually stay at a Premier Inn in Blackfriars which is just around the corner from the tube station.

* When is it - I've taken a guess at April 18th, and said Premier Inn will set you back about £130 for the night. Not perfect, but as good as you'll find in Central London without resorting to a hostel and sleeping with your wallet up your arse

You guessed the date?!? (Correctly...)

I tend to go to London on coach costs me around £20 from Leeds return I find train can be expensive as for hotel you can drop on them for less than £50 a night depends what you want from your hotel I just check on late rooms or something like that.if your wanting to go on train keep checking online for prices as the earlier you book the better deal you will get. Hope this helps

Stratford is a good bet for staying near the O2. 10 mins away by tube and there's a heap of hotel rooms because of the Olympics, so prices are very reasonable.

There's actually even a bus from the arena to outside the hotels - the D8 if memory serves correct.

There's a travelodge and premier inn 5 mins walk from stratford station and a couple of decent pubs on the high street.

There's also the Olympic Park to have a look around, a massive shopping centre with loads of places to eat, good transport links to the city and a high speed train to stratford international which'll get you to kings cross in 7 mins.

If you need any advice hit me up in a PM mate.

There's a company called Apple Apartments that do serviced apartments for £150 a night for a 2 bed place. £75 each if 2 of you want a bed each or less if you don't mind folks on floors or sofas. Within walking distance from the o2 if you get the right ones in Greenwich.

• Paid Members

There's a company called Apple Apartments that do serviced apartments for £150 a night for a 2 bed place. £75 each if 2 of you want a bed each or less if you don't mind folks on floors or sofas. Within walking distance from the o2 if you get the right ones in Greenwich.

Are they any good? We were considering them for a visit recently, but ended up in the travelodge in docklands

Are they any good? We were considering them for a visit recently, but ended up in the travelodge in docklands

Yeah they're great. All the facilities you need. 2 bathrooms normally. Can't fault them at all. I'm staying in them for work every week

Archived