The biggest falls from grace

IANdrewDiceClay

JTG is one that crossed my mind when browsing some youtube vids. It didnt last long, but at one point he was rubbing shoulders with John Cena. Cryme Time helped Cena destory JBLs limo, and Im fairly sure I remember them doing a run-in to save Cena from a beatdown. It went from being Cenas main allies, to being part of Adam Roses entourage. Thats a pretty hefty fall from grace.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to suggest a wrestling family / dinisty, and their promotion / territory - World Class Championship Wrestling.

The Von Erich's were mega stars in Texas. Fritz had been a star, and the state of Texas had then fallen in love with his sons. At their peak, I'm sure I read they drew fucking 40,000 fans to Texas Stadium.

Then, the favourite Christian sons of Texas began getting involved in drugs and had scandal and horrendous tragedy, and a thriving territory died within years.

• Moderators

That reads like the synopsis to a DVD. Anyway, you could probably count the whole territory. Gino Hernandez was going places, Chris Adams had probably the biggest fall from main event blowjob to bottom feeding, drug addled, psychopathic, wino in history. The habits picked up there washed up Michael Hayes by 30, and gave Terry Gordy brain damage by 34.

Archived