Paid Members Nick James Posted January 22, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 22, 2015 Fantastic job again, HG. Only one I would say I don't specifically agree with is PITCOS winning 'Failed Comedian', but, spot on for the rest of the awards. Quote
David Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 I'm a bit confused about Astro winning funniest poster. No offence intended, but he's not exactly the king of belly laughs, is he? In fact, isn't he usually a miserable cunt? Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 23, 2015 Moderators Posted January 23, 2015 'no offense intended' and calling someone a cunt in the same post.... Quote
David Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 You know what I mean! Where I'm from being called a cunt is term of endearment! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.