Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 7, 2015 Awards Moderator Posted January 7, 2015 LAST YEAR'S WINNER: patiirc The votes have been tallied. Who posted the most and said the least this year?
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted January 7, 2015 Posted January 7, 2015 I avoided damnation this year! Huzzah!
Undefeated Steak Posted January 7, 2015 Posted January 7, 2015 I avoided damnation this year! Huzzah! Aha, I thought I was ending up in this one!
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 7, 2015 Moderators Posted January 7, 2015 If we had a best newcomer award, Steak, you'd have been on my list.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2015 The lack of Pat is a travesty. Pat can make anything boring. Anything.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 9, 2015 Moderators Posted January 9, 2015 GavinSAFC is brand new and already dishwater dull. He got mine.
Recommended Posts