UKFF: Off Topic Poster of the Year 2014

HarmonicGenerator

UKFF: Off Topic Poster of the Year 2014  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How is Chest Rockwell and Loki not in this? I probably would have voted for Loki if he were, as that's not the case I went with Keith* who comes off as a really great guy who posts in all kinds of threads. I always enjoy reading his stuff In pretty much any thread. Then again that's true of everyone nominated, the ukff really does have a great core of posters. It's why it's such an easy place to just lurk and read topics.

*Please don't think you're my second choice and I only voted for you because I couldn't vote for Loki!... Because it's not like that! I would've voted for Chest too. :)

• Moderators

How is Chest Rockwell and Loki not in this? I probably would have voted for Loki if he were, as that's not the case I went with Keith* who comes off as a really great guy who posts in all kinds of threads. I always enjoy reading his stuff In pretty much any thread. Then again that's true of everyone nominated, the ukff really does have a great core of posters. It's why it's such an easy place to just lurk and read topics.

*Please don't think you're my second choice and I only voted for you because I couldn't vote for Loki!... Because it's not like that! I would've voted for Chest too. :)

Wow, so far up Loki's arse that he no longer has to finger his own shit out.

Wow, so far up Loki's arse that he no longer has to finger his own shit out.

:( It's true I do enjoy his posts and his thinking, but I also enjoy loads of peoples posts & views on here. Including yours, even when I'm the butt of the joke! (Pun very much intended.)

I do miss Astro's input in threads though, felt like ages since I've seen him pop up.