"Superclash 2" GL1 Glouchester STYLES, TANAHASHI, LIGER

wrestlingmad

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be picking up a copy of the dvd, i hope they have better camera angles this time. Superclash 1 filmed with the backdrop being the side that just had a curtain so it looks like there is nobody in attendance and only when there is an entrance can you see the main stand.

Minor nibble i know but i thought it just would have looked alot better if when watching you saw them in front of a crowd

I will be picking up a copy of the dvd, i hope they have better camera angles this time. Superclash 1 filmed with the backdrop being the side that just had a curtain so it looks like there is nobody in attendance and only when there is an entrance can you see the main stand.

Minor nibble i know but i thought it just would have looked alot better if when watching you saw them in front of a crowd

thats why we brought our set up, to make the hall better with atmosphere etc, i think that was achieved and to hopefully make the dvd better as i agree on you points about SC1

• 3 months later...

He has a lot of contacts in American so should be a definite success!

Seriously though, he is asking for £10 donations to reach £25,000. This means you need 2,500 people to donate yet you are unable to draw more then 600 people at a show.

Have you thought about selling tickets to reach your target? Radical thinking I know :-(

How about booking a show that doesn't have so many A list talents?

Stars like Hiroshi Tanahashi are great for the type of fans who post on here but the majority of the audience were kids and none of them knew who he was, I can't imagine he was cheap to bring in

That's not all. Here are ticket prices on the event page

Ringside: £50

2nd Row: £45

3rd Row: £40

GA: £30

Kids: £20

And M&G in the afternoon before the show stays at £10.

So, the prices are double the last one. If they went up by a fiver, I'd get that. but that's a bit much. After not going to the last one, I was really considering going to this to see The Addiction (Bad Influence's new name for those who don't know) vs The Hooligans. But those prices are eye wateringly expensive. I think I'm going to hold off buying. This may not end very well.

I'm really not understanding this!

The promoter is trying to raise £25,000 and giving nothing in return, then on top of this wants to charge people over the odds for admission. So is he really expecting people to donate a tenner and then buy a ticket, which would effectively make ticket prices £60, £55, £50 e.t.c.?

I don't know the cost of running a show with imports but I would have thought £25,000 would cover most of it. Which means you are asking the fans to fund your show then make large profits on the tickets sales. Not even Alex Shane would have the balls to ask the fans to fund his show!

Archived