"Superclash 2" GL1 Glouchester STYLES, TANAHASHI, LIGER

wrestlingmad

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stands were pretty much full. There was some empty seats near me but I was sat at the very top and at the very end.

I assumed the top half had opened for girlfriends and friends etc. If so that can't count.

If the stands legit hold 500 then I will go with 600-650 easily as the floor was pretty full.

ok to the guy who was at show would you concede if the bleaches hold near 500 plus the top had to be opened with the chairs out the was well over 600 at least.

I'm not arguing with you, i'm just saying how i counted it and i don't buy there was 700

600 would be a bit more belivable. The stand was 90% full.

If you were on the show could you spread some light on Tiger Mask IV? And Dynamite Kid? Both were advertised

OK We were in charge of set up and consulted venue on expected crowd etc, we were told by two different staff that advance was 550 paying people. the  walk was approx 150 i am told dont know how accurate that was, we were told the bleaches hold near to 500 think my guys put out approx 150 chairs thats a guesstimate without asking the lads, did not see many empty seats and top balcony above bleaches was opened up, as i say no axe to grind not my show but figures 0f 300/400 are way off mark imo.

tbh i did not know Dynamite was supposed to be there, loved to have seen him myself, heard tell tiger mask had big match coming up in Japan Tuesday and office were keen to keep him fit, thats not FACT Just what i heard, just ask the promoter sure he will say, he is an approachable guy.

ok to the guy who was at show would you concede if the bleaches hold near 500 plus the top had to be opened with the chairs out the was well over 600 at least.

I'm not arguing with you, i'm just saying how i counted it and i don't buy there was 700

600 would be a bit more belivable. The stand was 90% full.

If you were on the show could you spread some light on Tiger Mask IV? And Dynamite Kid? Both were advertised

i will concede to six as i said 550 was the advance fact, walk up hearsay so yea lets go for six.

tbh i did not know Dynamite was supposed to be there, loved to have seen him myself, heard tell tiger mask had big match coming up in Japan Tuesday and office were keen to keep him fit, thats not FACT Just what i heard, just ask the promoter sure he will say, he is an approachable guy.

Dynamite Kid was advertised to get a lifetime achivment award or somwthing, he hadn't mentioned him for a couple of weeks on facebook/twitter so i did expect that he wasn't going to be there for whatever reason

Cheers for that on Tiger Mask, I wasn't exactly angry he wasn't there because i had more than enough bang for my £15, just curious thats all

On a completly unrelated side note, Liger may just be the greatest wrestler i have seen live, he just 'brings it', both shows now i have been blown away by him

Dynamite Kid was advertised to get a lifetime achivment award or somwthing, he hadn't mentioned him for a couple of weeks on facebook/twitter so i did expect that he wasn't going to be there for whatever reason

Cheers for that on Tiger Mask, I wasn't exactly angry he wasn't there because i had more than enough bang for my £15, just curious thats all

On a completly unrelated side note, Liger may just be the greatest wrestler i have seen live, he just 'brings it', both shows now i have been blown away by him

Oh yeah, I remember Dynamite Kid was supposed to get a Lifetime Achievement award to be collected by his brother Mark because obviously, he had a stroke last year. So that could mean he might not be able to travel too far. Not sure what became of that, but I'm sure they can do that another time. Thanks for clarifying about Tiger Mask, Knightmare. I was scratching my head when I saw the results. But again, I'm sure Matt can book him another time.

i had the honour to wrestle liger when he was over here as Fuji Yamada many years ago was a gentleman then and is now and has a very big aura about him i would agree, it was well worth a night out of retirement to share the ring with the man one last time, even though the hooligans did all the work lol.

i had the honour to wrestle liger when he was over here as Fuji Yamada many years ago was a gentleman then and is now and has a very big aura about him i would agree, it was well worth a night out of retirement to share the ring with the man one last time, even though the hooligans did all the work lol.

I dunno, Ricky. You took a couple of big bumps out of the ring for someone who was coming out of retirement for the night ;)

Archived