The 25 scariest places on earth

Stylin_and_Profilin

Was sent this in an email a couple of days ago and thought it was worth sharing.

http://rarenorm.com/25-scariest-places-earth/

No surprises that the likes of Auschwitz and Cambodian killing fields are in there along with a few which are just old wife's tails and urban myth but equally there are a few acts of mother nature which i'd never heard of before and are both impressive and rather scary in equal measure; particularly the 'Door To Hell' in Turkmenistan which is mind blowing and more like something you'd expect to see in a sci-fi movie.

Definitely worth a read plus it features a few locations within the UK.

• Moderators
'Most Scariest'?

I hate the article before I've started reading it.

It's even more annoying when you read it. BuzzFeed type shit parroting "facts" and urban legends.

'Most Scariest'?

I hate the article before I've started reading it.

It's even more annoying when you read it. BuzzFeed type shit parroting "facts" and urban legends.

Yeah, I've got a book on the capuchin crypt, and their description of that is way off. Hate these list articles everyone shares on FB. Apparently nobody can digest actual information anymore, so all we get is a load of pictures with snippets of text under. Really annoys me.

• Paid Members

yeh, id read into the dog jumping bridge in the past, crazy whatever the reason.

I've looked into lists like this in the past, there always seems to be the same core bunch but there's always a few extra's chucked in ive never heard of. Like Bolton Strid :confused:

Archived