Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I found it impossible not to get behind Reigns after watching his WWE 24 episode. Seems a really great guy out of the ring. I wasn't as anti-Reigns as some people anyway, but I still wasn't convinced. I mean I'm not saying just because he's a really nice guy out of the ring that it makes him good in it, but it's going to be hard to root against him after seeing that he's a super genuine bloke. Hope he proves his doubters wrong and makes a very good career for himself.

It'd be hard for him not to. He's had cracking matches the last three pay-per-views in a row, which I think were only his second, third and fourth singles PPV bouts. He's absolutely brilliant. Looking forward to seeing the documentary.

God he has hasn't he? I didn't even realise that.

Bryan, Brock and then Big Show, all brilliant and all probably match of the night. Fair play to him, he's clearly been working his arse off the last few months.

• Paid Members

I found it impossible not to get behind Reigns after watching his WWE 24 episode. Seems a really great guy out of the ring. I wasn't as anti-Reigns as some people anyway, but I still wasn't convinced. I mean I'm not saying just because he's a really nice guy out of the ring that it makes him good in it, but it's going to be hard to root against him after seeing that he's a super genuine bloke. Hope he proves his doubters wrong and makes a very good career for himself.

It'd be hard for him not to. He's had cracking matches the last three pay-per-views in a row, which I think were only his second, third and fourth singles PPV bouts. He's absolutely brilliant. Looking forward to seeing the documentary.

God he has hasn't he? I didn't even realise that.

Bryan, Brock and then Big Show, all brilliant and all probably match of the night. Fair play to him, he's clearly been working his arse off the last few months.

His mic work is coming on a bundle too. And yet still far less popular than Randy Orton and Dean fucking Ambrose in Montreal. Reigns is great but they're gonna have to accept that he's literally the new John Cena.

• Paid Members

The Mayweather vs. Big Show documentary, whilst mostly the same stuff we've seen a thousand times, had one tiny moment that really made me laugh. They're talking about what it was like backstage after Floyd broke Big Show's nose at No Way Out, with everyone terrified of how angry Big Show was. Floyd is trying to leave the building and everyone is a tiptoeing around Big Show, petrified of the giant with the wonky nose. My favourite part, and I might be the only one who find this so funny, was Big Show talking about how Triple H approached him. Originally calm and caring, Triple H was asking if Big Show was okay. But the moment Big Show said, "yeah," Triple H instantly marked out at what an amazing angle it was, screaming, "that was fucking awesome!" It was a fun little story that they tell really well.

The Roman Reigns documentary, like all the documentaries they do, was brilliant. I feel like I say this every time they air one, but this stuff should be on RAW. They do such a better job of getting me invested in these guys. I almost always come out of them genuinely caring about whoever was featured, which is never the case on RAW. It always reminds me of those Goldust and Mankind interviews in 1997. They were phenomenal back then and these mini-documentaries are exactly the same. I understand they probably worry about how it will affect ratings, but whatever. In the long run it will help everyone involved. There's no reason why this Roman Reigns documentary can't be split into three or four segments and either shown throughout one episode of RAW or shown over a couple of weeks. Even from a storyline perspective it made me more interested in seeing Roman beat the shit out Rollins than anything they've done to build up their feud on RAW.

Top stuff. I'm glad I resubscribed. They're finally giving me enough new content that it feels worth the money. I even enjoyed the Jerry Springer show, partly because it's hilarious what utter shit they used to throw out there and partly because it's not the same clips they normally use when referencing that time frame. No beer trucks in sight.

The Mayweather vs. Big Show documentary, whilst mostly the same stuff we've seen a thousand times, had one tiny moment that really made me laugh. They're talking about what it was like backstage after Floyd broke Big Show's nose at No Way Out, with everyone terrified of how angry Big Show was. Floyd is trying to leave the building and everyone is a tiptoeing around Big Show, petrified of the giant with the wonky nose. My favourite part, and I might be the only one who find this so funny, was Big Show talking about how Triple H approached him. Originally calm and caring, Triple H was asking if Big Show was okay. But the moment Big Show said, "yeah," Triple H instantly marked out at what an amazing angle it was, screaming, "that was fucking awesome!" It was a fun little story that they tell really well.

^^^ agreed, this was great. As a lapsed fan catching up, knowing very little about the story itself, its such a well done sorta catch up. Re Triple H specifically... as a kid couldnt stand the bloke/character, if its one thing the Network has done its shown him to be actually pretty cool and just a massive fan which we can all relate to.

Edited by Farrington

Going on holiday to Spain... will I be able to watch Da Network on my iPad or am I likely constrained by geo-blocking and the like?

Nah you will be fine. I was worried about this but managed to watch mania over 3G on the iPad .

Edited by fugaziuk

Going on holiday to Spain... will I be able to watch Da Network on my iPad or am I likely constrained by geo-blocking and the like?

Nah you will be fine. I was worried about this but managed to watch mania over 3G on the iPad .

Cheers, good news

right at the end of the credits on the E:60 show from ESPN, the interviewer asks Vince "who do you consider your greatest masterpiece?" but the link above stops there! Dont suppose anyone knows what Vince said?

right at the end of the credits on the E:60 show from ESPN, the interviewer asks Vince "who do you consider your greatest masterpiece?" but the link above stops there! Dont suppose anyone knows what Vince said?

He said himself.

He said himself.

I should've known