Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 12, 2014 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2014 It's got to be Cena for me. He took a match and scenario I didn't care about, and not only made me want to see the match, he made me want to see him beat the crap out of Randy Orton and win. That's a good promo!
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted January 13, 2014 Posted January 13, 2014 I voted Cena, only because Henry got my vote for Performance of the Year, and Cena gave me the rare chills when hearing a great promo.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 13, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2014 Henry should get every gong available for that promo. It was sensational, people were crying.
deathrey Posted January 14, 2014 Posted January 14, 2014 I agree with Arch. I never knew Menry had it in him, it was a brilliant performance by him and I, like most people, bought in to it hook, line and sinker!
Recommended Posts