Guest Posted January 14, 2014 Posted January 14, 2014 The man's name is rey piste, Auto vote! Riche doesn't try to be funny guys, come on.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 14, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2014 I don't think so either, not sure why Richie is pissing this or why he even got voted in. Voted Mr Lawrence, a truly terrible poster on every level.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 14, 2014 Moderators Posted January 14, 2014 (edited) He may not tell jokes but I can see where this is coming from in that he really likes to be seen as whacky and interesting and out there ("a real character") all of which he is not. But yeah, still not quite a fit for this and not who I voted for. I voted for Your Fight Site, but would have voted for Chilli if he had made the ballot. Edited January 14, 2014 by Chest Rockwell
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted January 14, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2014 It's Your Fight Site, this isn't Richie's award.
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted January 14, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2014 Where is Richard these days anyway?
Guest Posted January 14, 2014 Posted January 14, 2014 the slot machine at his local kebab shop paid out, he'll be back in a month
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 15, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2014 The absence of Chilli from this ballot makes it a sham - I go with Pat.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 15, 2014 Moderators Posted January 15, 2014 I nominated Chilli, and I've got him on bloody ignore...
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted January 15, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2014 (edited) I nominated Chilli, and I've got him on bloody ignore... But you nominated me for everything on the negative awards Chest. Edited January 15, 2014 by WWFChilli
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 15, 2014 Moderators Posted January 15, 2014 Not true! I didn't nominate you for Dolt or WTF...
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted January 15, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2014 I guess that's something
Paid Members FLips Posted January 18, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2014 I've quite enjoyed Chilli this year. Don't recall anything negative, even. You got a friend in me, Chilli.
Recommended Posts