UKFF: Best Post of The Year 2013

dopper

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Awards Moderator

I've been pimping ShortOrderCook's review all year, and I can't see past it here. Does justice to what may be my favourite match.

Having just re-read them all, there's some great contenders here. I feel bad for laughing so much every time I read that Steiner story.

• Moderators

It's really super cool and awesome that Bray has read Astro's blog but the post itself is not POTY material. Come on! It's just trying to shoehorn this cool thing that happened into an award but I think that stands as a cool thing on its own, unless we're kinda just awarding this to Astro for his dissection of the character as output of the forum by extension.

Anyway. I went for Houchen's sexy story.

• Awards Moderator

I went with the arrival of baby NEWM. Whilst the others are all great posts, NEWM's was as real life as real life gets. Not just that post linked up there, but the ones around the time he got the news upon his baby's birth. It's one of the very few times I've read something on here and been genuinely choked/moved. Not just at the unexpected situation he and his wife found themselves in, but at how they handled it with such positivity. Definitely up there with the best things I've ever read on this forum and the fact that it was a bloke as great at NEWM put the top hat on it.