PSI Events Presents: An Evening With HBK Shawn Michaels

dangerously420

PSI events the same people who brought the professional run An Evening With Jim Ross and up and coming Bret Hart 2014 UK tour have announced on Facebook that a once in a lifetime opportunity for any wrestling fan in the UK presents itself as they host two consecutive nights of An Evening With WWE Legend and Hall Of Famer HBK Shawn Micheals.

The two nights with take place on first the Monday the 28th of April at London's Leicster Square Theatre and the next night on Tuesday the 29th of April the second night of An Evening with Shawn Michaels will take place at Manchesters Comedy Store.

Tickets for both events can be bought from this Friday morning from the following links below:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/an-evening-w...683385?aff=eorg

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/an-evening-w...957703?aff=eorg

Both events have the same ticket pricing structure with the most expensive ticket being

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom did point out it was the most expensive ticket - most tickets will be much lower priced.

I have the utmost respect for PSI - every show has been a bonafide legend. Not billing a legend then announcing a mid carder. I feel sorry for them that so many others have jumped on the bandwagon, but hope they still get the sales they need to keep bringing the biggest names over here.

I've only been to the JR Q&A so far but will definitely be making the trip for Shawn, both venues are around the same distance from me so it'll just come down to which has cheap lodgings close by. I've never done any signings before & can't justify the price to make this my first but

Despite what I posted last night, I couldn't resist getting a VIP ticket. I hate having my picture taken (I'm guessing I'd need to be in the picture?) and only have his book that he could sign but this will probably be the only chance I get to meet Shawn so it had to be done.

Despite what I posted last night, I couldn't resist getting a VIP ticket. I hate having my picture taken (I'm guessing I'd need to be in the picture?) and only have his book that he could sign but this will probably be the only chance I get to meet Shawn so it had to be done.

No one will force you to get your pic taken so it's all good.

Archived