PSI Events Presents: An Evening With HBK Shawn Michaels

dangerously420

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen a large number of people complaining that they can't buy any tickets which includes meeting Shawn. It's a rare chance to meet him and it's obviously going to be such a hot ticket that a lot of people won't get tickets. I imagine that there has only been two dates as I've heard Shawn costs a fortune to book so the organisers I imagine only had the advance capital to pay for two dates. I'm sure they could sell out a date in Scotland at The Pavilion Theatre but it would mean having to pay Shawn an advance on a third appearance.

Not much chance of that, I'm afraid. I'm reliably informed that Michaels hates Glasgow, citing the long-term dominance of its football clubs blocking the progress of his beloved Aberdeen.

No way, about 20 years ago I'd heard he was a Blackburn Rovers fan, now you're saying he supports Aberdeen. Jeezo.

• 3 months later...

Went to the London leg of this last night. Have to say I thought it was one of the best q & a evening with shows that have happened over here. It was one of the only times where I really wanted to show to carry on long into the night.

Big props to psi events aswell. Really well organised as all of their events have been so far. I will be attending the Jericho one and hope there is a few more guys to come over the rest of the year.

Shawn was awesome to meet aswell as always, a real genuine guy.

Went to the London leg of this last night. Have to say I thought it was one of the best q & a evening with shows that have happened over here. It was one of the only times where I really wanted to show to carry on long into the night.

Big props to psi events aswell. Really well organised as all of their events have been so far. I will be attending the Jericho one and hope there is a few more guys to come over the rest of the year.

Shawn was awesome to meet aswell as always, a real genuine guy.

How long was the Q&A in total?

Found the evening rather dull. Michaels was long-winded and rambling in parts and there weren't really any decent questions. When one lad did ask about the oversell match with Hogan he was booed by all the fanboys.

Michaels made a point of thanking the audience for being polite 'even though you didn't have to be' at the end. All very tame.

Just got back from the HBK show. Was a fun night out, not that i expected anything less. I've always been a huge fan of Michaels since his days in the Rockers, so tonight was something i was looking forward to. He comes across as genuine, honest and happy with where he's at these days. No desire to get back in the ring. Queue fo the meet and great took about 90 minutes (for me at least), but he was nice to chat to and seemed happy to be there. I got him to sign a pic of the night him and Bret buried the hatchet on Raw, which i'd already had signed by Bret. So i'm pretty chuffed.

Archived