The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Paige is the Total Package. She is beautiful, has an unique look, loads of talent, years of experience, natural charisma, technique and she can talk.

She's good looking and has a unique look, but none of the rest of that is true. Well the years of experience bit is, but it hasn't done her much good.

NXT champion, twice Divas Champion, Total Divas, Tough enough, top ladies merch seller, endless pay per views, 2 movies, great apartment in Orlando, nice car, big bank account, dating a guitarist in top USA Band, a million twitter followers, wish i could be a failure like that.

He never said she was a failure, to be fair.

And whilst I have no strong emotions either way, she's okay in an okay division, I don't think her apartment; vehicle; money; who she's dating or how many people follow her on Twitter is a sign of talent. It's a sign of success, sure. But no ones questioned her success that I can see.

It's a business built on some people liking some people and others not. You jumping to your daughters defence is understandable, but shouting about how people are wrong because she's loaded is really besides the point.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Well...touché.

She's the bleedin image of one of me mates, is Paige. Wouldn't post a picture of her on here, even though she wouldn't give a bollox, but it's fucking uncanny sometimes, so for that reason I've always liked Paige and wished her well.

It's weird how the cranium works when it comes to things like that.

For example, I work with a bloke who is the image of Ian Beale and I can't stand the cunt on that basis alone. He even has the Total Recall Kuato belly and wears those poxy striped polo shirts of a Friday.

If we're out in the shops for lunch, a lot of kids will say when passing "She looks like Paige" so it shows Paige has crossed that point of just 'wrestling celebrity'.

But she has come on leaps and bounds and is easily the 'top' and mosty recognised Diva in the division from what I can see anyway.

Anyways, on topic and all and anyways, I thought Raw was shite this week on the whole. If only for New Day and 'miring Roman Reigns deltoids, I'd have given up any interest in watching it weekly.

He never said she was a failure, to be fair.

And whilst I have no strong emotions either way, she's okay in an okay division, I don't think her apartment; vehicle; money; who she's dating or how many people follow her on Twitter is a sign of talent. It's a sign of success, sure. But no ones questioned her success that I can see.

It's a business built on some people liking some people and others not. You jumping to your daughters defence is understandable, but shouting about how people are wrong because she's loaded is really besides the point.

if you are being fair i said her career successes first, the money is the sign of her success, the titles, tv shows, movies, ppvs, he said looks, training etc  had not done her much good, i am pointing out the contrary, its done her rather good, i dont really know how you fans judge somebody as a success but to me in 18 months she has more than achieved, if she had done whats she has done in her career i would be happy but the short time is brilliant, she has done so many first also and is in the WWE History books, so the money she gets believe me she earns and is the icing on the cake. i thought David Beckham was overated as a footballer but i still admire his success and stature and say fair play buddy. everyone is entitled to an opinion, thats success but to say she has not done much is not true, love her hate her thats fine but give credit where its do, 

• Paid Members

Paige is the Total Package. She is beautiful, has an unique look, loads of talent, years of experience, natural charisma, technique and she can talk.

She's good looking and has a unique look, but none of the rest of that is true. Well the years of experience bit is, but it hasn't done her much good.

NXT champion, twice Divas Champion, Total Divas, Tough enough, top ladies merch seller, endless pay per views, 2 movies, great apartment in Orlando, nice car, big bank account, dating a guitarist in top USA Band, a million twitter followers, wish i could be a failure like that.

You had me until the 'movies' Ricky ;-)

You had me until the 'movies' Ricky ;-)

you dont like scooby doo buddy lol

• Paid Members

Since you asked yes, but only the 69-70 and 76-78 seasons (damn it, that's me busted as a super fan).

Nothing against her success to be honest. I'm a fan of the fact she is completely different and that they are smart enough to market that. This heel turn is bollocks though, mainly because the promo reminded me of the shite AJ Lee came out with a few years ago that gave all those nerds a hard on. Someone else in a few years will cut the exact same promo. Probably Bayley when some tit decides she should be a heel because of her face.

but that wrestling buddy, i have been in wrestling 30 years seen the same promos delivered night after night, year after year, there is nothing new no more, everybody wants to be somebody else and not themselves. Whatever said and done the promo has got attention, people are talking about it, positive or negative they are talking, some are even saying she might be sacked lol. people forget at times, she does what she is told, given a promo and delivers and imo she delivered it well  and believe me i am her biggest critic.

Edited by knightmare

Should read "shit USA Band" :)

people forget at times, she does what she is told, given a promo and delivers and imo she delivered it well  and believe me i am her biggest critic.

I hated the promo content for pretty much the same reasons as everyone else has already said but yeah i though she actually did pretty well with it - the content wasn't her fault and she's much more fun as a heel. also im looking forward to seeing her with Charlotte/Becky/someone who isnt a Bella much more than anything that had involved AJ/a Bella so in the grand scheme of things it was a good thing imo.

• Paid Members

For example, I work with a bloke who is the image of Ian Beale and I can't stand the cunt on that basis alone. He even has the Total Recall Kuato belly and wears those poxy striped polo shirts of a Friday.

I'd like to think this place fuelled your hatred for that bloke, as well. ianbealetash.jpg

Should read "shit USA Band" :)

i would not know bud but if playing in front of 30,000 plus people and you are shit i would take it, my concern is he is a nice guy, soul, northern and motown man myself.