The Preston City Wrestling Thread

I was looking yesterday and there is still another import yet to be announced to Road To Glory who will be announced on the night.

There was some interesting events on the PCW Fan Facebook page this morning where some fans were moaning about Vader being at Springslam and Fludder was laying into them saying seeing shit like this makes him want to cancel the shows. The main person who posted then "accidentally" deleted the main post which deleted the whole argument.

There are some horrendous fans on that PCW Fan Facebook Page.

Edited by Professor Paul's Bin

I was looking yesterday and there is still another import yet to be announced to Road To Glory who will be announced on the night.

There was some interesting events on the PCW Fan Facebook page this morning where some fans were moaning about Vader being at Springslam and Fludder was laying into them saying seeing shit like this makes him want to cancel the shows. The main person who posted then "accidentally" deleted the main post which deleted the whole argument.

There are some horrendous fans on that PCW Fan Facebook Page.

It was never said like that Doug. But each to their own opinion but I certainly cant recall any of the above and think your just trolling to provoke a reaction on here. I wont be addressing this again its what the PCW forum is for.

I'm not saying you deleted the post as its clear that other bloke did it.

I'm sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick. From reading it I got the impression you were abit fed up of fans on the page being overly critical especially with the Vader situation as you mentioned part of the reason Vader still wrestles is to help his mothers treatment (which is a very sad circumstance) and it demotivates you seeing comments like there's after the effort you put into shows. I'm not licking arse either but you do put a great effort into each and every show which keeps coming to Preston over and over again.

If this is the wrong end of the stick then I apologize.

I thought it was cool you got Vader for a second time. I wasn't able to attend Festive Fury and am hoping to attend Springslam and see him.

I'm not saying you deleted the post as its clear that other bloke did it.

I'm sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick. From reading it I got the impression you were abit fed up of fans on the page being overly critical especially with the Vader situation as you mentioned part of the reason Vader still wrestles is to help his mothers treatment (which is a very sad circumstance) and it demotivates you seeing comments like there's after the effort you put into shows. I'm not licking arse either but you do put a great effort into each and every show which keeps coming to Preston over and over again.

If this is the wrong end of the stick then I apologize.

I thought it was cool you got Vader for a second time. I wasn't able to attend Festive Fury and am hoping to attend Springslam and see him.

Its what the forum is for to have banter about things. People will never agree on everything. The demotivates comment was 'feel demotivated now lol'. So not how you make it sound. Honestly if people buy tickets they can say what they want if they word it right. I will usually reply with my side as thats me. If we dont agree then so what. I take what people say on board and try not to do the same thing even if I dont see a problem. I have always been the same and will never change. Its my biggest weakness but I am too active on social networks.

Vader sold me record photos so from a business point I was happy with him and the deal was to get Funk I had to take Vader. Some people expected Vader 1994 to turn up and was not happy with his match. I do think my cards have enough verity and action to compensate and he is but a side attraction to get the casual fans in the door to view the product. That is all most imports are as we have the talent on the roster already.

• 2 weeks later...

going to the RTG weekend for my first PCW show at the end of the month - coming up alone so if anyone is about for a pint on the Friday afternoon before everything gets going in the evening let me know

going to the RTG weekend for my first PCW show at the end of the month - coming up alone so if anyone is about for a pint on the Friday afternoon before everything gets going in the evening let me know

Wellington about 4.30pm onwards is where's best to meet, usually 20ish peeps in there. plenty of forumites as well

Wellington about 4.30pm onwards is where's best to meet, usually 20ish peeps in there. plenty of forumites as well

Isn't there some sort of rule about first timers and jagers? :laugh:

Isn't there some sort of rule about first timers and jagers? :laugh:

haha sounds great !

Book Jonny Storm vs X-Pac, Fludder. Its a dream match that goes back to the WWF in 1995 when Jonny Storm used to hang out with the damn Kliq. Why nobody has ever put it on is beyond me.

THIS x 1000!! Its surely a got to happen.. Britains Best ever cruiser against arguably one of the USAs best ever cruisers.