Triple X Wrestling: THE THREAD! Next show Jan 25th

Quentin

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm doing PROGRESS on Sunday but then racing up the autobahn to catch the end of this. If anyone fancies doing the same, they're welcome to jump in.

I know Gadge is doing the exact same. Last year, when the same two promotions were again both running on Rumble night, he also did that and got to Triple-X during the second match.

Really looking forward to the show, it's going to be spectacular! Any idea on who this Arcade chap is? Triple X's write-up of him seems to hint that he's all ready an established name.

Fairly certain I've got it sussed. I've seen pics of the gimmick from CPW too. There's clues in the vid, but I got it from the terrible back tattoo...

• Paid Members

I'll post all the latest announcements here tomorrow (although here's a spoiler for you, DOUG fucking WILLIAMS has been announced for the Clusterfuck), but in the mean time I thought this'd be the best place to get some love for our latest video. Here's the recently returned Benton Destruction's very own TXW Desire video:

• Paid Members

I'm doing PROGRESS on Sunday but then racing up the autobahn to catch the end of this. If anyone fancies doing the same, they're welcome to jump in.

I've booked myself on the 8pm train as it's only 62 minutes from Euston, but if PROGRESS runs as long as last time I am in...

• Paid Members

I've booked myself on the 8pm train as it's only 62 minutes from Euston, but if PROGRESS runs as long as last time I am in...

If you can get your money back on the train, you're welcome to jump in anyway. Even if you can't, youre still welcome :)

• Paid Members

This has completely thrown me. Coventry is taking me further away from home after going up to London for PROGRESS. I did Triple X and the Rumble after PROGRESS last year though, and it was great. I could have stayed in London for the Rumble party most of the PROGRESS crew are going to. Now that's sold out and if I don't go to Cov 3 of my 4 train tickets are useless. FFS.

• Paid Members

Since I'm technically no longer running the company and it's unlikely anyone from there will ever see this, I feel like I can have a bit of a rant here...

Club M have been a fucking constant fucking headache to deal with. We really liked the setup and we have so much history in those walls but the place is run by utter bellends. At the moment, it's not on the cards to ever run there again. The two cancelled shows were what the public saw but there have been massive issues since day one. Just the basic business sense of helping promote and get more people in and buying their stock would seem like a no brainer since they're paying for staff and power anyway whether we draw 50 or 500. It's none of their business if we lose money but for their own margins at least, a fucking re-tweet wouldn't kill them. Every time we arrive for a show there isn't one poster still on the wall.

Every time we arrive, something isn't working that they've neglected to tell us about until the day of the show. Any communication with them seems to take days to get dealt with... I could go on.

They never seemed to want us in there after the promoter left last year and he only wanted us there so he could try and get involved in the shows to impress his mates. Apparently, opening three days a week is too much for these lot. Given the overall laziness, disorganization and the odd stabbing on a Friday night I can't imagine it surviving in it's current guise for much longer and who knows, maybe there will be a return after that. I would say that the next event will almost certainly be somewhere else.

• Paid Members

Hey guys,  I'm so sorry about this, it's been truly heartbreaking to cancel this one but was completely out of my hands. 

Gadge, Im really sorry mate, if it's any constellation a couple of us should be around for the Rumble if you need someone to have a go at, and I'm happy to sort you out with a couple of our new DVDs to make up for all this bollocks.

Archived