Triple X Wrestling: THE THREAD! Next show Jan 25th

Quentin

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

577741_10151806944272511_692462910_n.png

Ladies and gentlemen, we are so fucking hyped to announce the debut of our brand new FREE monthly web series, Triple Xtra!

Starting on our Youtube channel this Saturday, the show's gonna contain recaps, news, announcements, interviews, matches (with commentary!) skits and whatever else we can franticly throw together in time for release. It's gonna be hosted by none other than Mark Lee and Phil Mccullough (don't worry, we hadn't heard of them either, but trust us, they're good!) and the pilot episode features some EXCLUSIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS regarding the upcoming CLUSTERFUCK match at Club M on January 26th (tickets still available from http://www.triplexwrestling.bigcartel.com/, buy now!).

So yeah, probably not quite the biggest announcement in human history, but we're wrestling promotors, we're nothing if not hyperbolic, and I promise you the show's gonna be a hell of a lot of fun, and chock full of that signature Triple X brand 'Sublime chaos'.

Please subscribe to our Youtube channel and we'll see you on saturday for the 1st exciting instalment of Triple Xtra!

http://www.youtube.com/TripleXWrestlingTV

• Paid Members

Only a day later than promised, but blame BT for their shitty upload speeds in my area.

If you havent been down to a Triple X show but wondered what all the fuss was about then I think this should do a pretty good job at filling you in on what you've been missing, and hopefully should convince you to come down to Coventry on the 26th for what's gonna be an absolutely unmissable show!

Got time off work for this now so very much looking forward to another Triple X/WWE PPV double header.

Noticed on Facebook that you're teaming up with The Aardvark for the Rumble showing instead of Riley's. Are Riley's not showing it then? Not that I'm arsed where I watch it, just curious.

• Paid Members
What's parking like round the venue? Really tempted by this show although would need to drive home that night.

There's a multi-storey over the road at the SkyDome, but not sure how long it is open. I believe a lot of people just park on the street behind the club.

What's parking like round the venue? Really tempted by this show although would need to drive home that night.

There's a multi-storey over the road at the SkyDome, but not sure how long it is open. I believe a lot of people just park on the street behind the club.

24 hours, secure and 60p an hour. (It's also the gym car park :D )

• Paid Members

THIS FUCKIN' SUNDAY!

1601131_10151815410092511_336121546_n.jpg

1512436_10151815585237511_192826382_n.jpg

Ten men will be competing at Clusterfuck III for a title shot in April - but who will they face?? Devilman, our reigning champion makes his first title defence! His opponent had a massive 2013 including taking on Sabu right here at Triple X. Can Wild Boar dethrone Devilman in his first defence or will the Triple X original see the Clusterfuck winner in April??

1521442_10151818901782511_1439871323_n.jpg

Two newbs! Triple X has always been ahead of the curve when it comes to new talent and that tradition continues on January 26th. Sleazy Bastard Dave Mercy will be Bumpin' and Grindin' his way into Triple X trying to make his name - but he'll have his hands full as INDY GUY~! Kieran Young will be trying to get ALL his shit in and very probably flipping too! Who will get off to a winning start in their Triple X career??

1524910_10151828769277511_807502773_n.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the CLUSTERFUCK TEN! Over the top elimination until four mean are left - then the first fall wins and becomes number one contender! This is the same match that saw Adam Shame become our first champion and saw Majik steal the title from Zack Sabre Jr in the past. Who will get that crucial pinfall or submission and a shot at the gold? And who do you want it to be??

We're also happy to announce that we have an awesome PRESHOW lined up for you! From 7:40, local comic Phillip McCullough will be your compere for live standup comedy from fast rising midlands comedian Stephen "Bulk Hogan" Dodd and a set from our very own Omer Ibrahim! And best of all, this comes for NO EXTRA CHARGE!

PLUS Clusterfuck III ticket holders get FREE ENTRY to our Official Aftershow Party at The Aardvark which is gonna be showing WWE Royal Rumble from 1am-4am. If anyone doesnt fancy travelling home at that time or springing a hotel then I'd suggest dropping into Riley's just a couple of doors down from Aardvark, which will be open until the buses and trains start running again in the morning. How's that for a big night out?

1551663_10151830142702511_1849078437_n.jpg

So here's the full card as it stands, and may I say it's absolutely stacked! This is gonna be an absolutely unmissable night out, so head on over to

our webstore and get an exclusive online discount off the advertised door price!

New to Triple X? Want to get up to speed on what's been going on? Then check out the Season Premiere of our new online series,

and get HYPED for Clusterfuck III!

Full Card:

Zack Sabre Jr. vs 'Dynamite' Pete Dunne

TRIPLE X HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Wild Boar vs Devilman

• Paid Members

Sorry for your bar issues Tommy! Hope you managed to find a suitable alternative to enhance your evening!

Hearing lots of good stuff about the tables match and the main event in particular but the event as a whole seemed to go down very well!

We did find out Saturday evening that Jonathan Gresham would be unable to make the show due to delays with his flights. We can report that he has now arrived in the UK and other events he is advertised on are not affected.

Full results:

Dave Mercy beat Keiran Young to earn a spot in Clusterfuck replacing Gresham.

Devilman retained his title against Wild Boar

Eddie Dennis won the Clusterfuck match pinning Local Jobber #2 to win a title shot at our April 6th event.

'Flash' Morgan Webster beat Mark Andrews to earn a permanent spot on the Triple X Wrestling roster.

The Hunter Brothers beat The Henchmen in a tables match.

Zack Sabre Jr defeated Pete Dunne in an absolute belter.

As ever, we welcome all your comments and feedback!

• Paid Members

NEXT SHOW!!!!

1506397_10151840497617511_12029273_n.jpg

Triple X Wrestling follow up the massive CLUSTERFUCK III event with April's Wrestle***** XXX!

Already we know that Devilman will be defending his Triple X Wrestling Championship against number on contender and winner of Clusterfuck III 'The Pride of Wales' Eddie Dennis!

Also, what will the fallout be from The Hunter's stolen victory over The Henchmen in that wild tables match??

And not forgetting, we will be hooking you up with an afterparty showing of WWE Wrestlemania 30 included in your ticket price!

Tickets will be on sale on Friday 31st January in our webstore HERE! priced at

• Paid Members
Sorry for your bar issues Tommy! Hope you managed to find a suitable alternative to enhance your evening!

No need to apologise, It's a funny old set up for a club though and didn't half make me laugh.

I also managed to get into confusion over food with staff at three separate establishments over that weekend. I think I'm loosing something.

I'll say again how ruddy class that tables match was. Just ruddy bloody marvellous.

Archived