I have a new Kindle book out

Astro Hollywood

• Moderators

You: "This ain't got nuffink to do with wrestling? Abuse of power! :angry:"

Me: "Yes."

But this is in Classifieds at least, where any thread that isn't that some nutter doing a scam drops off the page unread anyway, so fuck it.

Q7Elf2H.jpg

It's a people-watching, "Overheard in..." kinda deal, where I went to the beach, then wrote about what I saw, all clever and funny like. And it's

• Moderators

You know what I've just found out from a quick visit to Google Maps?

Shoreham Airport, where I'm working at the minute, is like less than a half hour from your beach. I can't decide whether to head down there one lunch once the weather starts getting nice so I can see if it's like what I pictured in my head, or if that will just ruin it for me...

• Paid Members

Purchased and plugged on Twatter. I can think of a few of my mates that would appreciate the subject matter.

• Moderators

^ I really have. Plus, if you bought this, you could score a threeway by stealing one of the many witty and insightful things I've said and claiming them as your own, so you might as well kill two birds with one stone.

And two birds with one penis.

Seeing as someone other than me bumped this, I feel like I can morally share another poster thing what I done.

W9GDA6k.jpg

• Paid Members

I still haven't read this yet. I might do tomorrow if there's no work. I like that Kindle app that you recommended, though, I'll probably use that a load.

• Moderators

Yeah, the app is fantastic. It's always worth checking the free category on Amazon, because there's a ton of out-of-copyright classics that you can grab for nothing, and in a better format than if you'd just downloaded a PDF somewhere of the same thing and had to read it in Adobe Acrobat.

• Moderators
I read all your Beach Diary blogs over the summer, as you posted them. Is this any different or just the same stuff in a fancy pants compilation?

I never finished posting them online during the summer, because my PC died, so there's a bunch of extra chapters that never went up, that take it to a proper ending, and a ton of deleted scenes that got cut for space.

Archived