Wrestlemania XXX Announcement

Callum1993

Hoping to save enough to get tickets to this. Always wanted to get to WrestleMania like any wrestling fan would and WrestleMania 30 sounds like it could be a big deal as it'll be the 30th one. I was planning on saving before the location was officially announced and when New Orleans was being rumoured I wasn't blown away on the idea but looking at photos of it and having a read about it I think it looks like a pretty good place, the crime rates and so on look a little weary though. Also that's Vince using another Flo Rida track as a WrestleMania theme, "let the good times roll".

My mate text me today with thoughts on heading out there. We've said for nearly 10 years (since we first met actually) that one day we'll make it to the big one, and it could be 2014. Only problem is that I'm currently unemployed, so that needs to be rectified asap. New Orleans does seem like a really cool city, so really hoping we manage to pull this off and get over there. Would have to be for the whole shebang though, Axxess on the Friday HOF/more Axxess on the Saturday, Mania on the Sunday, and Raw on the Monday.

• Paid Members
Can someone who's been to New Orleans before describe what it was like? I'm saving up for this already, but would like to know more about the place and explore it a bit in-between all the wrestling goodness.

It's a party town mate, pure and simple. Live music of the highest quality in every bar, and on every street corner - mostly jazz as that's what the tourists expect, but there's other stuff to be found if you look for it. Buy a Big Ass Beer & wander the streets with it, freely in and out of bar. (That's at night though - you should really be drinking daiquiris during the day, and a Sazerac with dinner...)

Much more picturesque than most US cities - the Vieux Carr

When do tickets go on sale? Google is not yielding results :(

For Wrestlemania 30?

Based on the ticketing arrangements for Wrestlemania 29, the official WWE Travel Packages for WM30 will probably go on sale in August. Public General Sale for WM30 tickets will probably go on sale in November.

So basically, 6 to 9 months from now.

I always presumed they went on sale within the month after that year's WrestleMania, haven't a clue why I thought that. Glad to hear they're not on sale until August at the earliest as that gives me a good bit of time to get saving. The travel packages, I assume they will be the ones that include hotel, flights and tickets? If so would anyone who has used the travel package before advise getting them or just sort hotels, flights and tickets out seperately? And how much would you say you'd be looking to save? Sorry, last question but how would you go about booking for it in the UK? Ticketmaster? Thanks guys, any answers are appreciated.

If you end up buying everything separately, probably book your Mania ticket through Ticketmaster and collect your ticket from the arena on the day. I've only been to one WWE show in America but that was the way I did it, and it was dead easy.

I was planning to go to Wrestlemania this year until work got in the way, but I haven't spent the money I'd been saving up so I'm totally going next year instead. It's nice to know where it's being held, I've always quite liked all that voodoo nonsense so I'm looking forward to next year already!

My favourite number is 6, and I've been to 5 WrestleMania's. I should do another. :thumbsup:

I went to WM20 and it was a superb weekend, I'm sure WM30 would be the same. :thumbsup:

The event is on my fucking birthday. :thumbsup:

... but we're moving house, and starting a family in the next 12 months. My new wife is going to take some persuading. :/

• Paid Members
My favourite number is 6, and I've been to 5 WrestleMania's. I should do another. :thumbsup:

I went to WM20 and it was a superb weekend, I'm sure WM30 would be the same. :thumbsup:

The event is on my fucking birthday. :thumbsup:

... but we're moving house, and starting a family in the next 12 months. My new wife is going to take some persuading. :/

All the more reason to jet of for one last hurrah before the tadpoles arrive!

P.S Cheers Statto, will give that a gander.

Archived