Most ridiculous UK promoters / history of shitarses

martinQblank

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cowboy with a K is a terrible name.

Just call yourself Kowboy then you wont need to explain the spelling. Also having music in your promo thats louder than your voice isnt the best idea.

Cowboy with a K is a terrible name.

Just call yourself Kowboy then you wont need to explain the spelling. Also having music in your promo thats louder than your voice isnt the best idea.

I think he does call himself kowboy, that's just the way I wrote it. He does need to explain it though. Kowboy sounds just like cowboy, that's why he's cowboy with a k. It's the shit american accent I like. Why put this on your site for people to see. Have Jonny Storm cut a cheesy promo with wonderkid hands to finish. This is just a video statement that we are a shitarse promotion on their site. A skinny boy in a hoodie with a fake american accent mumbling a shit promo. It's like a warning.

That Bowler link where he says hes a UKW fan reminded me they deserve a mention. Made the mistake of going to one of their shows last year. Never again. Here are some of te highlights from memory.

Show opens with a near 40 minute dark match featuring 2 trainees, 1 of them looking like the love child of the Riddler and Jeff Hardy.

The show is delayed by 10 minutes while the above trainee injures his knee attempting a shooting star press he clearly wasn't ready to do. He is then helped up by other trainees and staff IN THE RING ON AN INJURED KNEE, only to have to lie down again to roll under the bottom rope to then have to stand again.

A strap match that was actually a ribbon match and involved the heel going for the clean pin while the ref was down only for the face to win when he should've cleanly lost.

A last man standing match that was stopped as "one of the wrestlers was unable to continue" (isn't that the point of a last man standinng match?) which turned out to be a heel tactic.

A main event which started as (I think)2v2 and kept changing going 3v2, 3v3 all the way to 6v6, then it was changed to 6v7 but Kris Travis decided to stay in the back with some rats so back to 6v6 and finally as all the roster was now involved the only other change that could be made, No DQ. Actually they found another it then turned into an elimination match. I think by the time it finished it had changed well over 10 times.

All this from a shitty old mill with holes in the walls, roof and wires hanging down that would look safer if the end was in a fish tank.

The show had people like Chuck Taylor, El Ligero and Kris Travis so it should've been damn near impossible to find it hard to say something positive about the show but congratulations UKW, you found a way.

The show had people like Chuck Taylor, El Ligero and Kris Travis so it should've been damn near impossible to find it hard to say something positive about the show but congratulations UKW, you found a way.

Think you're mixing two shows there, the one show CT did for them started with a dark rumble match, then a collar match.

Archived