Most ridiculous UK promoters / history of shitarses

martinQblank

As suggested in another thread thought it would be fun to comple horror and humerous stories regarding this fair isles finest and not so finest bookers.

Names I'm expecting to hear about: Alex Shane, Jon Farrer, Peter Staniforth, Adam Bower, John Feltham, Sanjay Bagga, Iain McGregor, and I'm sure so many more!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My only live experience of BritWres bollocks was a few years back. I accompanied my mate to wrestling gym in Newcastle once. He was thinking of becoming a wrestler, so I tagged along to have a look. They had a six sided ring in a garage and a big fat bloke in trackies was in charge of the class. Fucking shitarses of the highest order. He said "I dont mind if you look round" and I replied "well you look round to me, fatty. If you take liberties with my mate, you'll be sitting on my fist for a fucking fortnight"*. We got our coats and fucked off after one of them did a Canadian Destroyer.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

*I never actually said that. He was quite big. Let's pretend I did, though

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

My only live experience of BritWres bollocks was a few years back. I accompanied my mate to wrestling gym in Newcastle once. He was thinking of becoming a wrestler, so I tagged along to have a look. They had a six sided ring in a garage and a big fat bloke in trackies was in charge of the class. Fucking shitarses of the highest order. He said "I dont mind if you look round" and I replied "well you look round to me, fatty. If you take liberties with my mate, you'll be sitting on my fist for a fucking fortnight"*. We got our coats and fucked off after one of them did a Canadian Destroyer.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I promise. I genuinely wish that was true.

But anyway, as someone fairly new to BritWres, I can't help but be fascinated by the shitarse workers and promoters (which possibly says a lot about BritWres, but maybe I'm just a shitarse myself) so I'm whipping the popcorn out for this.

Is Staniforth's PTW still knocking about? The site was dead last I checked. I REALLY want to go to a PTW show, solely because the possibility of watching thick cunts break their necks in public died with the Victorians so they are the next best thing.

Here's a more recent example.

Steve Corino on a show is cancelled.

The promoter does a great job of summing the whole thing up in that very thread, as he posts a fake flight confirmation, is incoherent and basically looks like a total chump.

Why isn't that thread in gold yet? because it fecking should be.

That's the least specific sentence you could possibly write on the UKFF.

Was trying to be as vague as possible, although I'd imagine most people have seen it anyways. Not giving any ideas makes the whole thing a lot more fun. It wasn't supposed to be as retarded as it was vague however.

• Paid Members

That's the least specific sentence you could possibly write on the UKFF.

Was trying to be as vague as possible, although I'd imagine most people have seen it anyways. Not giving any ideas makes the whole thing a lot more fun. It wasn't supposed to be as retarded as it was vague however.

Whoosh.

• Paid Members

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I promise. I genuinely wish that was true.

But anyway, as someone fairly new to BritWres, I can't help but be fascinated by the shitarse workers and promoters (which possibly says a lot about BritWres, but maybe I'm just a shitarse myself) so I'm whipping the popcorn out for this.

Is Staniforth's PTW still knocking about? The site was dead last I checked. I REALLY want to go to a PTW show, solely because the possibility of watching thick cunts break their necks in public died with the Victorians so they are the next best thing.

He now runs under the name CAWS - still runs Luton

Archived