Most ridiculous UK promoters / history of shitarses

martinQblank

Just checked out the CAWS website. Here's a video. the cowboy with a k Just wow, I take it everybody talks like that in Luton.

This may be the worst promo(can we call it that?)of all time

Why the f**k would you use that on your site if you want to be taken serious?

I thought my computer had broken when the music started. Utter cack.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The show had people like Chuck Taylor, El Ligero and Kris Travis so it should've been damn near impossible to find it hard to say something positive about the show but congratulations UKW, you found a way.

Think you're mixing two shows there, the one show CT did for them started with a dark rumble match, then a collar match.

I'm not. I've only been to UKW once but you're right it did start with the bland as fuck battle royal which didn't get a single sound as a reaction when it ended. Riddler hardys match was after that. Meaning in addition to all the shitarsery I said at first there was even more. Way too much shitarsery for most promtions in a year but UKW used it all in a night.

I'm not. I've only been to UKW once but you're right it did start with the bland as fuck battle royal which didn't get a single sound as a reaction when it ended. Riddler hardys match was after that. Meaning in addition to all the shitarsery I said at first there was even more. Way too much shitarsery for most promtions in a year but UKW used it all in a night.

Seen. I remember the rumble finishing, me going out to listen to the pre-match commentary for the UCL Final, popping back in to watch the aforementioned strap match (which was billed as a UK first) listening to most of the match popping back into to watch the CT/Ligero match, listening to extra time and penalties and coming back in at the end of the show. It was mammoth. I had about 40 fags that night.

Basically it was fucking long.

Archived