• Paid Members
Christ it's one thing not putting Magnus on last in the States, but in Dublin?! He should be a heat machine there.

I know, right?

I'm all for sending the fans home happy, but, face or heel, Anderson makes NO-ONE happy.

• Paid Members
Christ it's one thing not putting Magnus on last in the States, but in Dublin?! He should be a heat machine there.

I know, right?

I'm all for sending the fans home happy, but, face or heel, Anderson makes NO-ONE happy.

It's a house show, you send the people home on the back of a popular win. Agree Anderson is shit but the principle is absolutely right.

What you don't do is have your heel champ go on second to last. Either put him in a main event slot before the interval or have him go out first, tell the people their town is a shithole and he can't wait to get out of it and have him win the opener.

I know, right?

It's a house show, you send the people home on the back of a popular win. Agree Anderson is shit but the principle is absolutely right.

What you don't do is have your heel champ go on second to last. Either put him in a main event slot before the interval or have him go out first, tell the people their town is a shithole and he can't wait to get out of it and have him win the opener.

Dunno - Magnus winning after interference from his heel gang, followed by a handful of faces steaming down to clear them off and have the losing face say a few words doesn't sound a bad ending to me.

• Paid Members

I know, right?

Dunno - Magnus winning after interference from his heel gang, followed by a handful of faces steaming down to clear them off and have the losing face say a few words doesn't sound a bad ending to me.

I agree with both of you. That's what I mean - I would've had some faces chase off the heel champ, but faces that are NOT ANDERSON.

Or, given that he's a chickenshit heel, have a face lose to him via interference, but still get a finisher in on him anyway.

Edited by Carbomb

• Moderators

Hope JB spends it going on about Bullseye and Catchphrase like on twitter. Hopefully he's bumming the afternoon showings of Blankety Blank as much as me. I sent him the video of Nick Weir breaking his leg on Catchphrase once and he nearly cummed as he's a Roy Walker diehard.

Hope JB spends it going on about Bullseye and Catchphrase like on twitter. Hopefully he's bumming the afternoon showings of Blankety Blank as much as me. I sent him the video of Nick Weir breaking his leg on Catchphrase once and he nearly cummed as he's a Roy Walker diehard.

Didn't Nick Weir do that while taping the first episode of the series and as it's done in a block was in plaster for his entire run of shows?

Chances are that other than tonight's commentary the rest of the commentary will be recorded in post production like with the previous years' UK TV shows. Unless they decide to have JB and Tenay be the team for all the shows and record it live as it happens, which is also a possibility, I guess. Either way they probably figured there was no point in flying in Taz just for that one show when they can just use Borash instead and save themselves the expense of an extra flight and accomodation.

Edited by pgi86