Who torrents Raw?! There are streams of it everywhere. Just go to DailyMotion or watchwrestling.net, Loki, you nutter.

I think that's probably just a generalisation. He might just be like me and likes watching wrestling on an actual telly as opposed to a laptop screen. Raw's enough of a chore as it is, without watching it on this bastarding thing.

This. I know some of you are, but I'm not wedded to my laptop. I watch telly on the telly. TNA is on the telly. Dailymotion isn't. That may change with the new consoles though!

I watched it and I'll prob be the first person to say good job TNA. I really like Sabin and dunno if he's World Champ material but why not. His promos have been good since hes been back, not amazing but good in the way Brets promos were good. Impact and TNA needs something good and positive after all the shite recently and this is it. I'm glad the titles off Bully, if only until a rematch in a few weeks. I've been sick of Bully ever since the Brooke thing and when he joined Aces and Eights (and this is from a guy who loved him and was desperate for him to be a champion a year ago)

So good job TNA I say.

• Paid Members
Who torrents Raw?! There are streams of it everywhere. Just go to DailyMotion or watchwrestling.net, Loki, you nutter.

I think that's probably just a generalisation. He might just be like me and likes watching wrestling on an actual telly as opposed to a laptop screen. Raw's enough of a chore as it is, without watching it on this bastarding thing.

This. I know some of you are, but I'm not wedded to my laptop. I watch telly on the telly. TNA is on the telly. Dailymotion isn't. That may change with the new consoles though!

You can get Dailymotion on the 360. Not sure about PS3, but it's been on 360 for ages,

Is Greg Marascuilo (the guy who won the 3rd X Division 3-Way) former WWE star Trent Baretta?

Yes.

and according to the report, the crowd doesn't shut up about it

A single chant by 20 people in the crowd hardly qualifies as "the crowd didn't shut up about it".

Is Greg Marascuilo (the guy who won the 3rd X Division 3-Way) former WWE star Trent Baretta?

Yes.

A single chant by 20 people in the crowd hardly qualifies as "the crowd didn't shut up about it".

Like I say, only read the report.

Why do they even need to mention it at all? Its another example of 'look how smart we are!' like the Husky Harris chants the other week

Yes.

Like I say, only read the report.

Why do they even need to mention it at all? Its another example of 'look how smart we are!' like the Husky Harris chants the other week

Yeah, agreed. It's stupid. But like I said, it wasn't a big deal on TV. Some folks were chanting it for a few seconds but that was the extent of it.

• Paid Members

You can get Dailymotion on the 360. Not sure about PS3, but it's been on 360 for ages,

it also shows up on youtube as well.

Yeah, not sure what to say about this weeks edition. Chris Sabin? Really? Like, actually really? Does he lose it back at sacrifice?

What a bollocks finish.

Not keen on Sabin being the champion at all! Nothing about him screams Main Event. I would like to think in the grand scheme of things TNA have plans to make him look like a credible champion but i'm not holding out much hope.

Hmm... interesting! Never shown up when I've searched for it, but then the 360's search is shit. Cheers Trips.

• Paid Members
Not keen on Sabin being the champion at all! Nothing about him screams Main Event. I would like to think in the grand scheme of things TNA have plans to make him look like a credible champion but i'm not holding out much hope.

Haven't seen it yet, but was going to post something similar. I can name a dozen guys i'd put the strap on before Chris Sabin!