Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 Who was 2012's Tragic Comic? The winner gets a three-week break to read up on some new material.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 chilli. But I've actually been enjoying his contributions lately. His Rumble reviews were great, and he sent a number of good submissions for the sitcom thread.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 I'm certainly getting a great deal of vacation time around here lately. I voted Biff... the 'ENVY' stuff sealed it.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 27, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 27, 2013 I voted Biffington. Chilli has done good stuff to balance out any bad, Dirty Eddie, Forrest and Pitcos can all be funny in a good way - Eddie in particular has had a good year so I don't know why he was nominated. Dangerously and Maxwell were funny in an unintentional way but weren't actually trying to be. Likewise, I don't recall pat or YFS actually attempting comedy, so... That leaves Clyro. Sorry Biffington.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 I may have this wrong but didn't Chilli have a go at stand up comedy for a bit. Was that you Chilli, and if so do you still do it?
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 I may have this wrong but didn't Chilli have a go at stand up comedy for a bit. Was that you Chilli, and if so do you still do it? Did it for about two years (08/10) while at University doing my Performing Arts degree, haven't gigged now for over 2 years. I pretty much stopped when I had fuck all money and needed an actual job. The job I ended up getting was full time and as someone who doesn't drive, the time for your usual gigs clashed with my work hours, so I knocked it on the head. It was fun though, If you think you can do it, you should always give it a try.
BiffingtonClyro Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 (edited) The envy stuff was done about two days into a binge. Thats my excuse what's yours Chilli? I vote Chilli. Edit - My "envy" thing was my Partridge runs barefoot moment. Edited January 27, 2013 by BiffingtonClyro
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 I guess it would be being consistently shit without the need of a crap excuse obviously Biff.
BiffingtonClyro Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 I guess it would be being consistently shit without the need of a crap excuse obviously Biff. Well at least you're being honest, which is a change.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 At least chilli does make a good contribution every once in a while. You're best contribution to the forum so far is having Johnson in your signature. You're not worthy of such a thing
BiffingtonClyro Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 At least chilli does make a good contribution every once in a while. You're best contribution to the forum so far is having Johnson in your signature. You're not worthy of such a thing If you're allowed Partridge, I'm allowed The Johnson.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 27, 2013 Moderators Posted January 27, 2013 Can we rig this so it's a tie and get rid of both of them?
Paid Members Jaffa Posted January 28, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 28, 2013 Pat. No debate nee.... Only joking Pat. It's clearly Chilli.
Recommended Posts