Best Wrestling TV Show

Ronnie

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Awards Moderator

Has Raw ever not won this? I know it's the 'flagship' but why do people vote for it? I'm not the best person to comment because, to be honest, it's never been my favourite wrestling show, but it definitely wasn't the best one this year. Yeah, there were some great episodes, but most have either been really long or just not that great.

It'd be an absolute travesty if Raw takes this over Impact Wrestling which has been the much better show all year.

Quite. Impact has been far superior apart from one or two Raw supershows. It's had better storylines, better wrestling, arguably better star power a lot of the time, and manages to keep things interesting and fresh through long-running feuds and stories (A&8s excepted).

I think there's this lingering assumption that TNA is automatically going to be inferior to WWE product, but that's not really been true for probably 5 or 6 years now. As long as you can see past the Impact Zone retards (and going on the road is helping here), you get a good 2 hours of wrestling.

I watched Impact every week until about November when I couldnt really be arsed, but I'll be tuning back in to see the UK stuff back. Bobby Roode and Austin Aries made the show must see for me during their title reigns and their feud in the summer was my favourite thing in wrestling in 2012. Impact has walked this for me personally, I'd say WWE delivered excellently on pay per view in 2012 but the week to week goings on were a tad underwhelming.

• Paid Members

I still feel that TNA are a TV promotion, whereas PPVs are more WWE's domain. TNA's programming has been very watchable for the past year, and I couldn't give a shiny shit about their PPVs. The only times I particularly want to watch WWE these days are their PPVs, whereas their TV bores me a little, barring the odd great moment.

Raw sucks since it went to three hours, not that it was always great before then. It's gotten better since the excellent Christmas show and has been decent so far in 2013 but despite the strong 1000th show and a hot post-WM to Backlash period 2012 (which is what we're voting on) was a horrible year for it as a TV show.

Edited by TheBigBoot