January Hate Thread

neil

• Moderators
but who was I racist to noone tell me one person I have discriminated its just words also like a said Deathray how is spastic a racist word when there is a charity called the spastic society and its in the fucking dictionary also the cunt posting the picture was equating that I was one so how come no one is offended with him..... Ah thats right its a cartoon that is know to be offensive

oops wrong account im really fucked now

:laugh:

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Brilliant! Logging in to a 2nd account to give yourself some backup and busted spectacularly. Allstar, your stupidity knows no bounds. How have you managed to get to your age without drowning in the bath or something?

I really wanted BWL to take it this month (although I haven't seen him for a while so he may already be banned) but with such a late surge I believe you may have sealed your fate.

Brilliant! Logging in to a 2nd account to give yourself some backup and busted spectacularly. Allstar, your stupidity knows no bounds. How have you managed to get to your age without drowning in the bath or something?

I really wanted BWL to take it this month (although I haven't seen him for a while so he may already be banned) but with such a late surge I believe you may have sealed your fate.

I didnt log in to back myself up. Ive kind of sown up the dolt of the year SO I was seeing if i could remember the password and then someone posted in here and I done what I done not realising till I posted that it was the wrong account. I was fucked anyway

• Paid Members
Ah man getting called a mong made me want to stick up for myself but in doing so ive proved I am a mong. FFS

Can a mod make this his sig please?

• Paid Members
Ah man getting called a mong made me want to stick up for myself but in doing so ive proved I am a mong. FFS

Can a mod make this his sig please?

did i even try and stick up for myself no your just making shit up now

It's a direct quote from you in the dolt of the year thread you fucking dolt.

Archived