Ryyy---back, Ryyy---back, Ryyy---back

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Aye, his current shirt looks like that rubbish one Lesnar marched out to on his return. A plus in the Ryback column is he wears cool and detailed singlets, no excuse for WWE not to capitalize on that. He should have more bright colours on them though, like Ultimate Warrior.

The_Ultimate_Warrior_-_James_Hellwig_27.jpg

I'm in agreement about the arm thing. It always looks like he's doing a rubbish Bushwacker impression.

Ryback in WWE magazine;

I just think people are misinformed. People see a big guy with a shaved head who's intense, and they draw those comparisons. I will say this: Goldberg did this for the money. He was never a fan of wrestling. I do this because I have a passion for it, and that's the biggest difference between Goldberg and me. I'm not here to make five million dollars and then walk away. I'm here for life. And, I firmly believe that I'm much better than he was in the ring. He was great, and I was a fan of his when I was younger. But, I feel I'm a better athlete and wrestler than Goldberg ever was, and people are going to see that over time.

I was there at that Summerslam, why they never gave Goldberg the belt that night I'll never know. The crowd were insane for him.

It would of been awesome if he won it there and then, but the sad answer is probably "money". Theoretically there was more money in having him chase Triple H for one more PPV before putting the belt on him.

Archived